Planetside 2

Name of People LFG
Zakis

Time Available
2pm

Date Available
1/19/13

All Other Information
Just looking for hopefully a weekly event of Planetside silliness, blowing shit up, and maybe some tactical action. I would like to make this a weekly event, barring any other Guild Wars events or whatever.

I'm down! Sunday evenings would be really good for me since my GF is raiding that night now weekly. I won't be able to make *every* week but I can make it quite a bit, I think.

I am game, you is a good leader for these events. I enjoy following you cause you know where the hell to go next :)

I'm down! Sunday evenings would be really good for me since my GF is raiding that night now weekly. I won't be able to make *every* week but I can make it quite a bit, I think.

I am always up for whenever. I set it for Saturday afternoon because I go back to work at night. I go in late but I figured if everyone got addicted I wouldnt have to worry about running out of time really.

That being said, if we get a decent turn out of people we can use this weekend as an introduction period. Get in the game, play around with the classes, weapons, vehicles. Get used to the basics. Learn to read a map(tristan).

I am always up for whenever. I set it for Saturday afternoon because I go back to work at night. I go in late but I figured if everyone got addicted I wouldnt have to worry about running out of time really.

That being said, if we get a decent turn out of people we can use this weekend as an introduction period. Get in the game, play around with the classes, weapons, vehicles. Get used to the basics. Learn to read a map(tristan).

I refuse to read maps. *spits on your boot* SIR!

Actually, totally forgot...I can't make it tomorrow afternoon. I have family stuff going on. I wish I could be there, maybe some other time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom