What's new

The ATM Japanese Auction Network

Thanks for everyone who bid, all messages have been released.
If I can get in early enough Monday I'll ship then, but most likely it will be Tuesday.
Plans are long standing for me to be in Canada visiting friends on Monday.

I should have picked different items as certain genres were much more popular, but had to pick up what I could.
Never know what people are looking for until you try.

Look forward to more events using the items that didn't get any attention and coming this summer some new stuff up for grabbs~

UPDATE:
Gotta get my butt on the road if I'm going to make it for lunch, so Tuesday night / Wednesday morning for shipping.
Sorry all, they'll be out soon. Life always getting in the way.

I would love to do this bidding stuff with German sausages. Too bad you are not allowed to send meat around :/. Actually I got an Idea tr1age you have a PM

sounds delicious

latest

Overall this project was a great success.
Although not many items saw activity those that did met, or exceeded my expectations.

A huge round of applause for the bidders, and winners.

Here's the breakdown of everything:

Total bids = 162.51
Total shipping = 27.41
Cost for product = 32 (I rounded up, hahahaha evil capitalist pigs will PAY!... wait, I'm not in China anymore...)

Raised for Alt Tab Me = 103.10
Hell yeah!~ 63.44224970771029% straight to the site. (see how annoying not rounding is)

If I had a better idea what people wanted this could have been huge, alas I'm clueless.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this and especially Cheese for organizing such a successful fundraising event! This is so helpful especially with Mumble renewals and website renewals coming up!

Thank you all and please post photos of your new toys!

Did everyone get their stuff?

No news is good news, but just making sure there were no problems (and hopefully no buyers remorse).

As long as someone confirms, when I hear nothing I worry some.
Yeah, international always takes a few. Should be soon as it was sent mid range speed.

IMG_0987_zpsmyhpmc5y.jpg

Btw, are the bonbons inside the boxes edible? They smell like bubble gum, but they remind me of the drying things that are in some boxes...

Top Bottom