What's new

The ATM Japanese Auction Network

Cheese

CLOSED
76e0a468f9014735929fe0c2a8615d33-550x312.jpg

As AltTabMe needs money to keep all those LED blinky things flashing away, and just donating is so 2004, it’s high time to find a super-cool, neato way to add hot steaming currency to the site coffers and give something back to the community in the process.

Oh, wait… we already found that: The ATM Japanese Auction Network

While the Japanese Request line is closed (still need people to give me their addresses /sarcastic cough). In the search process I found a couple little shops filled with nifty trinkets which weren’t requested, but hard to refuse. Without much thought I whipflashed the plastic and bought them figuring a good use would come.

That use is you! Well,… more importantly your money!

These figures, cards, and all kinds of trinkets need you! Those magical, sparkling LEDs need your money! Anyone else smell a sexy trade? Who cares if can’t smell~ Who cares if you smell like last year’s Christmas pudding~ (clean that Naga already)

It’s time to make this thing happen~

The Basics: Have a look at the list of trinkets and knick-knacks available, jot down the item number and throw down a bid on the one, or ones, you like. If you win that item our indentured servants will ship it off to you classically cracker-jack fast style through the mail while you digitally manipulate currency values instantaneously funding those ever important LED flickers which bring wholesome AltTabMe goodness* to your homes, phones, and Conde de Romanones.
(*NSFW threads not included in “wholesome AltTabMe goodness)

Now the nitty gritty shi@&# details
  • First and most importantly: This will be a one bid per item silent auction. Everyone gets one bid per item. Those bids can be retracted**, but not reduced or increased. (**one day before closure all bids are final)
  • Each item will be photographed and the photo will have a description and number. That number will be used to make all bids.
  • If you like an item please send a private message to the grand de-regulator Cheese with the item number and your bid for that item. That bid is final unless retracted** Remember this is supposed to be a silent auction, please refrain from open posting about bid values.
  • It would save a lot of time if you also include your shipping address in your bid.
  • Bid on as many or as few items as you like.
  • Bidding will close one week after all items are listed here
A couple nifty tidbits

As mentioned before anything over actual cost and shipping will stay in the AltTabMe coffers for use on those magical, fantastical LED blinkies. No item was purchased for a significant amount, so don’t be too worried about bidding low. However this is better than charity, this is full on nerdgazim happiness you’re supporting so go Crazy Daisy~

This will be the first in what I hope to be an annual or maybe even bi-annual fundraiser style campaign so look forward to some more interesting activities. Also, if anyone has any ideas about what to do beyond a nifty auction send them ideas our way and you never know, the next great event could be inspired by you!

Its FINISHED, all items are listed and cataloged.

All right now you crazy kids, get down there and make some bids ~For Money~

Bidding will be live until 11:00 PM on the 14th of March.
Bids can be revoked until 12:00 Midnight on the 13th of March.

***Any bid of less than 12$ will have to be adjusted for shipping.***
(Bids over $12 will be left as is)

Items 001- 016 : Original in the box stuff

item 001 : Pokemon die
SfC8btd.jpg

item 002 : Pokemon die
tuMsxef.jpg

item 003 : Pokemon die
2NIW0ef.jpg

item 004 : Pokemon die
qLuhOQJ.jpg

item 005 : Pokemon Figure
P6Bzpla.jpg

item 006 : Pokemon Figure
dHLjEld.jpg

item 007 : Pokemon Figure
qaECBaA.jpg

item 008 : Pokemon Figure
xYcm0kY.jpg

item 009 : Pokemon Figure
6QJQ5cn.jpg

item 010 : Two Pokemon Figure
3FoFVEI.jpg

item 011 : Pokemon Figure Set
GsG6xxP.jpg

item 012 : Drabomball Cards
IByDsWm.jpg

item 013 : Zelda Cards
ep0ktLx.jpg

item 014 : Pokemon Ball
82zNlDf.jpg

item 015 : Pokemon Ball
0zQNK4r.jpg

item 016 : Pokemon Ball
Oz8v48Z.jpg

item 017 : Young Anime Girl
fPyxEbr.jpg

item 018 : Anime Girl
RJ5g9lP.jpg

item 019 : Anime girl in Chinese outfit with steam bun
0KNZnuq.jpg

item 020 : Anime girl in blue maid outfit
g3Puuzl.jpg

item 021 : Young anime girl with ring weapon
R6CpX9u.jpg

item 022 : Anime girl in hospital gown
NIW6SYP.jpg

item 023 : Ghost in the Shell tough guy
V6uSeol.jpg

item 024 : DBZ green dude
oVgT3hd.jpg

item 025 : Two anime bunny girls
FJoWIFy.jpg

item 026 : Anime High School girl
sx8YS7S.jpg

item 027 : Chibi Samurai
zvpkc1s.jpg

item 028 : Anime Dude
lNtt49Z.jpg

item 029 : Chibi Samurai
76YR0SF.jpg

item 030 : Chibi Robot Suit
fYGc5jh.jpg

Sorry I was so late getting this first batch of items up for bidding.
Busy time prepping my final leg of movement by sorting and prepping to drag any freebies from my parents house across the state to the new place this week.
I got a phone-call today that after confirming a few things about overseas life, this means I passed the background check. (yay) I'll definitely be starting this month, maybe even next Monday!
So, work & moving stuff took away from my photo & editing session today.

I'm employable~ YAY!

I like the bunnies :)[DOUBLEPOST=1425501897,1425501873][/DOUBLEPOST]BY THE WAY the color he shot all these photos in is exactly why you all saw a white dress :p

Pssst, I see links to bid, but it gives me error pages!

Item 31: Sexy Gunslinger Girl
XAMYSVe.jpg

Item 32 : Two Flower Girls
P3WKCaI.jpg

Item 33 : Shy girl in Uniform
im3gVME.jpg

Item 34 : Button and Card (ooo, what's behind the button?)
q40lpT1.jpg

Item 35 : DBZ fight figure and Card pack
nz5JAKU.jpg

Item 36 : Classic Anime girl (skirt on or off, its all up to you)
oslSIro.jpg

Item 37 : Classic Anime Hero
FztvQJW.jpg

THE FINAL ITEM : ITEM 9001 Some DBZ guy who wont stop talking about power.
Ij9RvgJ.jpg

That's everything for this round.
Over the summer there should be an event / contest to raise a little more.
However bid assured nothing more will be added, and nothing will be removed.

Bidding will be live until 11:00 PM on the 14th of March.
Bids can be revoked until 12:00 Midnight on the 13th of March.

***Any bid of less than 12$ will have to be adjusted for shipping.***
(Bids over $12 will be left as is)

To make sure there is something left for all those sexy LED lights any wining bid of 12 USD or under will have final total adjusted for shipping.
Anything over 12, we'll take the shipping out of the bid and leave it as it stands.
I figure that's a fair rule because this isn't to make a profit, I'm not even including the extra baggage fees in the cost of items, its direct off the shelf cost and shipping, the rest stays in the site coffers.

Bid happy and bid proud Tabbers.

Uh, oh...
The blind leading those who cant see it.

I'll do my best boss! Thanks for helping out with the setup. Makes life easier.
Looking forward to some happy customers~

Good to see activity on some items.

If anyone has something they wish to bid upon, click the link! If you have any questions post here or send me a message (tell) either method is ok.
The bid system is waiting for you!

Bid Link:
- Click here to place a bid -

I am going to bump this every day FYI.
Cheese did an amazing job here and I don't want it to get lost!

probably because its in an all new forum area that tr1age made and probably didn't link to the sidebar. Also I saw it in the sidebar to click on it so I could read and post here. Does that make your argument invalid?

Getting close to shipping time.
I'll be helping my brother move over the weekend, but plan to get winning messages out over Sunday and start shipping as soon as I can next week.
Luckily most people have included shipping info so it should be a smooth process.
Yay~

Top Bottom