What's new

Black desert online beta

It's interesting. I was able to get on (I think the right server). Got to about 10 and 1/2 when I got to the town after the super crowded imps. Playing a Valkyrie. Still seems like I can kill everything with just basic skills, so we'll see how it progresses.

That doesn't change EVER lol but isn't it beautiful?

That doesn't change EVER lol but isn't it beautiful?

OMG it is! I'm not usually one to get all "Ooooh pretty" but I definitely said it out loud a few times.

Game is fun so far though. I'm still learning how to do things such as skill ups and crafting (I learned how to gather pretty quick and need to find tools) but it's fun. I'll definitely be playing it some more during the beta weekend. Depending on how far I get, I may be interested in playing at launch....

Anyone know what the costs are?

I liked it the first night I played, but I booted it up twice since and couldn't get into it. I think the newness of it wore of quick. Plus, the energy system for gathering is off-putting.

I liked it the first night I played, but I booted it up twice since and couldn't get into it. I think the newness of it wore of quick. Plus, the energy system for gathering is off-putting.
Yeah... I'd rather keep finding pick up raids in wildstar

Top Bottom