Tiny's Application - Hello hello!

tiny

What is your Name?
Tiny! That's what I go by!
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
turtiiny,
or Tiny#6513
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
I'm Korean and live in Korea, Seoul! (Don't worry, I'm fully fluent in English, and I have a strange schedule!)
... Which means that I'll likely be available for events!
It's nice to have the reassurance that members will be protected - or more so, we'll be able to protect each other!
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Not at all, I'm going into this completely blind! But sometimes we must strive to go beyond our comforts to grow.
A thorough Google search lead me to Crafting Worlds, and now I'm inspired to join!
On another note, I would just like to explore games further and find new ways to enjoy the things I like. It's a good and healthy thing to make new acquaintances!
Otherwise, I enjoy drawing when I'm not writing!
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I'm not a very PvP based player, only because I like helping out more than committing the unalive.
Hence a good hearty mix of PvE and Casual/Social, but it doesn't mean that it's a hard no!
To me what usually matters is the company.
I don't think that's a reason to stop trying, though.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
Do approach me for any additional questions or if you're itching to chat! I promise I'm welcome to it always.

Top Bottom