What's new

A new type of MMO: Crowfall

So i was looking at some info and devs are hinting that there will possibly be friendly fire or a friendly fire ruleset. #Hype

So i was looking at some info and devs are hinting that there will possibly be friendly fire or a friendly fire ruleset. #Hype

I love me some FF. Not for the troll factor, but the challenge. If it's reminiscent of CoD hardcore modes, it will be abused much less than I expect.

So it seems we can have a single kingdom if we wanted where the leader sets taxes? Shotgun king! Who shall support my ascent to the throne?

And my shield!

Also, it just occurred to me I could be sharing the Kickstarter Updates for those who want to know a bit more before committing. Prepare for a thread spam.[DOUBLEPOST=1426637465,1426636847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Each campaign world exists for a set duration – typically 1 to 3 months -- or until some "win condition" is met. During that time, the World will cycle through a single in-game year: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Through the course of the Campaign, the Worlds grow more sinister and deadly as the land is consumed by the Hunger – an unstoppable legion of the undead.

Be great if they did. That expanded ruleset is especially interesting because its for the three faction section. Order/Balance/Chaos

Order wins by being dominant. Chaos wins by being dominant. Balance wins by keeping Order and Chaos even. What an awesome idea.

Top Bottom