What's new

New Feature A new way to categorize All the games!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
For the longest time we had so many sub forums for games we didn't even play anymore. We moved them around and such. But they just didn't have a real home. Now we have a great way to categorize, search by game, and post without needing 1000 different subforums.

Prefixes:

View attachment 807

When you go to all the games you can no longer post without a prefix attached. This allows people to search latest posts by games and also allows the games that die but have relevancy to us as nostalgia to live on! Prefixes that don't get used for a month will also no longer appear at the top. This keep it clean and tidy for the most recent games and news in All The Games!

Click a prefix and it shows only that game!

+1 Thank, I love this change! Now if you give me a option to mute certain categories it will become even better.

Sorry to derail this a little bit, but could we also get a category called DnD? Or should we drop them in a different forum?

+1 Thank, I love this change! Now if you give me a option to mute certain categories it will become even better.

Sorry to derail this a little bit, but could we also get a category called DnD? Or should we drop them in a different forum?

DnD should prolly be in the forum games RP section?

Top Bottom