What's new

Achievement idea you've probably already thought of

Keleynal

Jesus Freak
I think it would be really cool to have Avatars (or moods) unlocked for certain achievements. Dunno if that would be hard or easy to do. I just like getting shiny stuff.

I think it would be really cool to have Avatars (or moods) unlocked for certain achievements. Dunno if that would be hard or easy to do. I just like getting shiny stuff.
o_o I LOVE THIS. Need to think about it a bit more (specifically with a more than half-awake brain) in terms of execution and application, but the greater idea of of giving more value to the system is always a goal.

You just gave Katie like 80 billion hours more of code crunching.*ponysmile:

o_o I LOVE THIS. Need to think about it a bit more (specifically with a more than half-awake brain) in terms of execution and application, but the greater idea of of giving more value to the system is always a goal.

I love that idea too! If I can help with the graphics end of it, I'd be happy to chip in some time.
Also if anyone has ideas for moods they would like let me know. I'm having a blast creating those! :)

We have been talking about a "spendable" point system that can be aquired through achievement points, war points, etc. We just haven't put the string together on it yet. HOWEVER specific achievements unlocking specific things, might be a really cool intermediate place to start! Thanks for the suggestion!

I love that idea too! If I can help with the graphics end of it, I'd be happy to chip in some time.
Also if anyone has ideas for moods they would like let me know. I'm having a blast creating those! :)
I hate just being an "idea person." I wish I contribute more, but alas my computer and art skills are terribad.

I hate just being an "idea person." I wish I contribute more, but alas my computer and art skills are terribad.
Being an 'idea person' is a HUGE part of any process. Without new ideas progress could not be made. As part of a team (or community in our case) consider yourself a valuable cog in the wheel of progress! Again, loved your idea :).

By the way, just read a funny quote (and Tristan will probably cut and paste this in to another thread... *snicker*) but...

"If 'PRO' is the opposite of 'CON' what is the opposite of 'PROGRESS'?" ~ Paul Harvey

Top Bottom