What's new

Achievements System

As well we reset all achievements so you still have to, as Katie said, DISCOVER them. Who wants to log in having a billion achievements already and nothing to discover?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1364232668,1364232343][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do I want all the things /allthethings /allthethings /allthethings
Mike the POPUP is like an in game popup. It isn't meant to be there as your personal trophy.
I like it as a personal trophy! I'm gonna leave at least one up there at all times. YOU CANT MAKE ME TAKE IT DOWN!!!!

We thought about giving achievement points a value so you could reveal a "locked" achievement. We will continue to think about it, however we still believe that on a forum knowing if you put 6 shit emotes in a post is going to make you post with 6 shit emotes. :p We are trying to avoid that aha.

I actually like the idea of earning a way to see how to unlock a specific achievement. The tokens or whatever should be hard to earn though to combat what you are talking about with the exploiting.

I am already figuring out sneaky ways to find this info out even though I saw it is punishable by death. I will just have to be extra sneaky. It will actually be easier once most the heavy users get on and earn their semi retroactive ones by accident. I saw fox just got his "put the TAB in AltTabMe" because he also got a "somebody likes me" from Baldorax liking his post.

Ok so I posted earlier from my android phone and got an achievement. When I went to the home screen on the site and clicked on the achievement it took me to the achievement page and centered on the actual achievement. When I click on them on my laptop in firefox it brings me to the top of the achievement page, not centered on the actual achievement. Minor thing, just thought you would want to know.

Ok so I posted earlier from my android phone and got an achievement. When I went to the home screen on the site and clicked on the achievement it took me to the achievement page and centered on the actual achievement. When I click on them on my laptop in firefox it brings me to the top of the achievement page, not centered on the actual achievement. Minor thing, just thought you would want to know.
Yeah haven't had the chance to figure out why that is you're experiencing in FF-- are you sure on your laptop you aren't clicking the link UNDER the banner? What URL is it directing you to?

not even clicking the banner stuff anymore. This is from the link on the home page.

And this is where it takes me
http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?achievements/discoverable/#a10
looks like this

When I use my phone it looks more like this.
Yeah I understood what you meant. I think the JS code that ensures the correct tab is rendered on load is being executed in a different order on your different devices (vs. the browser #tag page reference focusing). That or it's not interpreting the #tag anchor at all in FF, which I seriously doubt.

I might be able to adjust the on load focus() logic to accomodate whatever is going on in your FF browser if I can make the time to dive into it, but in the meantime Ctrl-F will be your friend since it's already guaranteed to load up the proper tab.

I wouldn't even consider this a bug TBH. Appreciate the info but it won't be on the todo list anytime soon. We have WAY bigger fish to fry. Especially when it is still FUNCTIONAL that is DOES bring you to the achievement.

You can now SHARE your achievements!

[ACHIEVEMENT]40,485[/ACHIEVEMENT]

Check your profile Achievements tab for the share button! Katie busted some ass to get this in! So enjoy! Show off! Gloat! You know the deal.

Heads up, I still need to track down a few BBCode handlers (like whatever Tapatalk uses isn't translating the tags into text properly in forum view). Posts should work fine on web though. Let me know if you have questions or requests!

Is there an achievement for shopping at the AltTabMe Store? I want one for being a SHOPAHOLIC! :)
[ACHIEVEMENT]6,498[/ACHIEVEMENT]

We could trigger one manually but right now there is no way to track it otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if I get an achievement for posting here?

Either way its a fun system and gotta collect em all.

Top Bottom