What's new

Achievements UNLOCKED!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member


The time has finally come, Achievements are now LIVE on AltTabMe.com!​
​
Well what are you waiting for? We aren't going to give you a long diatribe! START ACHIEVEING!​
​
Oh and just because we wanted the ENTIRE experience to be better, more streamlined, and easier to navigate, here is the FAQ on the new design layout as well:​
[faq=13][/faq]​

A HUGE Special Thanks to the dedicated and brilliant efforts of​
kbambz ​
as well as those who helped to contribute ideas!​
 
salma-hayek-bearded-lady-298x300.jpg
 
I knew that was coming. Gyoin is currently writing out a spreadsheet with his abacus on the most efficient way to farm ALTTABME Achievements.

I want to like thumbs up and lawl and facepalm that thread all at once :)
 
I want an achievement for passing Nahku on the 'most postings' board! *grin*
I'm gonna Nahku out! Yo' Mama said Nahku out!
Haha, whaaaat? I don't have the most postings.. I'm confuzzled. *ponyerr: (I like the themesong though)
 
Top Bottom