What's new

RP GAMES ALTTAB-OPIA (V.1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie: Scrub the pot with sand and water until it is reasonably clean.

Tristan: Take the pot upstream where the water is less brackish and fill it. Then put it on the fire and boil for about 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katie: Scrub the pot with sand and water until it is reasonably clean.

Tristan: Take the pot upstream where the water is less brackish and fill it. Then put it on the fire and boil for about 15 minutes.

Sounds like a plan! I like this kind of ingenuity! Sand is a great idea! You might be ready for whats coming! Tomorrow when I have proper internet should be some fun adventures! Think of it like a game like Myst. Can't open the next door without the proper key. And perhaps two items MAKE said key. Just sayin :) will update main info with this game mechanic tomorrow.

Last edited:
Katie looks at Tristan as his stomach continues to growl.

Katie: "We need to eat. I have some bread from the boat, let me take this dirty pot to the beach and clean it up with some sand, maybe you can gather some water up stream?"

Tristan: "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. You going to be OK by yourself?"

Katie doesn't even respond just sort of blushes. Then pushes him out of the way as she makes her way to the beach head.
Tristan takes his queue and grabs a piece of wood from the bag, puts it in the fire and makes himself a torch so he can see. When the torch lights up he sees the Whisky bottle they found, maybe they could have a celebration drink when he returns.

Tristan: "Stale bread, boiled water, and whiskey... such a romantic(he murmurs to himself)"

Katie brings the pot back to Tristan cleaned up so he can bring it up stream. As he leaves she strolls back down to the beach looking out over the vast river that enters the ocean. She opens to book to the first page that is still intact.

View attachment 413

The ocean air is the only thing that clears the smell of rotting flesh of that witch they left on the beach.

Katie: "Wait... that smell. We never finished the ritual. I need to burn the corpse!"

A howl is heard in the distance, and something starts glowing on the beach. The sea begins getting violent, waves smashing to and from the beach head.

Katie: "Tristan! Is that you?"
Take note of their MOOD: It is at one of the lowest points here because they have not eaten or drank anything since they arrived. Shelter and Food/Water keep them happy. Happy means less downtime and better chance to be successful in their adventures.
16/50​
What is next for Katie and Tristan?

Katie: Go to fire, sit with back against tree waiting for Tristan to return. Rest, nibble bread.

Tristan: Head south with fresh water to share with Katie. Drink some, boil the rest over fire to disinfect and cuts, tools, etc. Eat something, rest. In the morning investigate glowing body from a safe distance.

Katie makes her way back to the camp as the wind picks up and the air turns foul. Tristan returns moments later.

Katie: "Something isn't right..."

Tristan: "You are tired, we need to eat. Then we can setup a trap for any animals that might go after the corpse in the morning"

Katie: "I just think..."

Tristan moves over to her as she shivers, puts an arm around her and says,

Tristan: "It will be OK, it has been a long day, get some rest."

Katie still feels uneasy. The two split a piece of stale bread and drink some of the distilled water from the pan. They rest for a bit and prepare for the day ahead of them.

View attachment 415
16/50

Katie: Wake up Tristan. Measure river depth with pole to see if it is safe to cross. If you can cross river, take rope with you. Head North to apple tree. Gather apples in skirt and try luring horse with apple.

Tristan: Investigate witch body and possible wildlife eating it. Have dagger and hatchet ready.

Morning has come and the wind is fierce. The air smells of sulfur. Katie being awake for a few hours already, moves to Tristan and nudges him awake. He rolls over and semi hears what she says.

Katie: "I am going to see if I can cross the river, maybe we can make a camp further away from the crash."

Tristan: "*grumbling*"

Katie heads off and measures the depth of the river with the pole arm they found. The stick goes in quickly and she almost loses it to the fast current before ever hitting the bottom.

Katie: "We are going to need a different way across this."

Tristan yawns as he finally wakes up. He looks for Katie and then realizes she said she was going to the River. He decides to go check the corpse they left out as bait. Plus that smell, if anything he was starting to agree with Katie that they should probably burn the damn thing. He grabs his Dagger and Ax and heads to the beach.

As he approaches the beach head, he notices the waves start to crash red. The smell of sulfur becomes even thicker in the air. He looks to where the corpse used to be and sees a red aura and a daemonic figure appearing out of thin air. He then notices a wolf has gotten the body and is whimpering as it drags it away from the other creature.

The Witch: "Youuuuuuuu thoughtttttt Iiiiiii wassssssssss deaddddddddddd..."

The sound echoed for miles as the witch spoke her words. Katie heard them all the way at the River and Tristan clenched his weapons tightly, the sound of leather on the hilts rubbing against the metal.

View attachment 418

(Somebody move them, this is interesting. I like the story more than actually telling them to do stuff, thats why im on the sidelines watching :) )

Make me sad this never continued... Anyone care to pick it up?[DOUBLEPOST=1437895674,1437895409][/DOUBLEPOST]With the new chat people could figure out their plans for the next move easier and then post here.

I remember being weirded out by the fact that the protagonists were named Tristan and Katie, ^^

It's ok I am way to lazy to continue making the images for this anyway :)
Locking thread. Boo will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom