What's new

AltTabMe.com Podcast "What is TAB2.0 and so much more!"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our TAB 2.0 podcast brought to you by

AltTabMe.com

"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"

Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members!

Show Notes:
NONE YET (anyone wanna post these?)

Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited:
Thanks for handling the technical stuff and moderating us lost souls <3

LOL Gyoin were you waving at me? I was ALT-TABBED for most of that lol

Probably. If I have a hard time getting a word in I make visual commentary for agreeing or not lol

Ugh, that opening line. I am a dick.

Lol. The current you is interesting. You're less rational and acting more on instinct. It's not a bad thing, it'll just take a little getting used to. Bourbon Mike is a different beast to handle XD

Watching y'all on the 65". PS ignore the pictures being overlapped been too lazy to move them.

3IQsoiT.jpg

Is this curved?
A little curve is natural and normal.

Yes, it is curved. Wasn't something I wanted, but the specs were what I was looking for and the curve was incidental. I don't notice any difference watching it.

I also checked my Skype audio settings. It looks like the options for auto-adjusting were turned on, which is why my mic volume kept changing. It didn't pick up during the mic test since it only seems to activate when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Sorry about that! I turned those options off for future casts.

Man, I got super lucky that skype worked right out of the box. It was a fresh install on a new laptop. Also I don't have a plug in for a mic so I had to use the camera or laptops, not sure which one skype chose. And it did it in browser which was new for me.

TLDR: whoever made skype did it right this time.

Oh my gosh...so I'm watching the podcast from the beginning and we either need to have TIG drink every time...or never again. Wow.

Also FWIW I love the arcade games. Well done!

Disclaimer: there may be more posts as I watch the rest of this and want to add more things. <3

Please feel free to make time notes on topic changes while watching! ;)

What it used to look like:

Code:
Show Notes:
00:12 Intro
00:56 Wildstar PvP Overview
01:18 Arenas
04:29 Balancing gear/tiers in Arena
06:10 Different but not different from previous Arenas
06:49 ELO System for Arena Matchmaking
08:57 Mixing Hardcore and Casual in Arenas(and lovely Steam sounds lol)
10:03 Battlegrounds
14:21 PvP specific gear and stats
16:56 Open World PvP
20:43 Guild Aspect of Open World, battle on your own terms
23:10 Warplots
24:58 Level of strategy in base building
26:07 Balancing Hardcore and Casual in Warplots
26:46 Hopes and Thoughts for organization in Warplot battle
29:01 Warplots are PvP Eldergame
20:05 PvP Currency
30:33 Outtro

I can't watch it. I keep trying but every time I turn the sound on I cringe at the stuff I'm saying. I just feel like I'm being a huge dick to everybody.

Also, no idea if anybody could tell but the whole time I kept thinking we should switch subjects. Then the voice in my head told my other voice in my head to shut up cuz triage is in charge.

Well it's basically talking about the TAB community (which I love) and less sticking to the script you have above (I'm only 16 min in).

I think this is good and I was going to say that I really like the idea of "Things happening in the TAB Community" update. Also I love the culture that we're creating.

You guys are talking about exactly what I wanted to bring up (Mike actually mentions it exactly) was the Rant section vs how we treat each other everywhere else. In fact Baldo and I were going back and forth rather heatedly in the Rants section but in the Chat had a very different and normal convo going.

And Milly brought up the aspect of creating a home where people can pop in no matter where we are.

Oooo a Win10 chat (need to pay attn to this since I just installed it).

Well I have started to make some notes, I will finish them as I watch along.
00:06 Intro
00:58 Alcoholics
01:56 Website discussions
02:15 New member guide
02:58 Arcade
04:24 Reward System - Credits
06:14 Euchale is a dirty cheater and asked where Waldo is - achievements
09:35 Tab member changes
10:43 Where I stopped watching for now.

Top Bottom