What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Bonus Podcast - "Housing"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our Wildstar Podcast brought to you by
AltTabMe.com
"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"
Every now and again we will be releasing a Bonus podcast for the week! This is when we have more to talk about that we want to get out to the community prior to Carbine announcements that might make it no longer relevant.

We are here to bring you as much information about the upcoming MMO Wildstar as well as things we are excited to get our hands on... but there is a catch. We will be doing each episode in 30 minutes or less! Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "Housing" and the clock starts NOW!

Show Notes:
00:12-Intro
01:23 What is housing?(Pretty sure everyone has a house-Fox)
02:50 Housing is instanced
03:36 Wildstar Housing Basics
06:29 Owning a slice of the world is awesome
08:08 Housing Items from in game sources
08:40 Crafting and player made professions concerning housing
09:40 Almost limitless interior customization
11:42 Housing Socket System
15:01 Balancing time in house vs out in the world
17:08 Speculation on PvE battles on your plot
19:00 Social aspects of housing
21:35 Creativity and social interaction promoted by housing
22:39 That's a lot of Penises.
25:27 Mount Stable Idea (cool suggestion)
28:34 Housing promotes player retention
31:02 Outtro

Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

Bruce may have the pre-raid housing down, but I'm building an old west style saloon. So post-raid parties are at my place!

Housing in wildstar seems extremely fun. But i'm worried that it will ruin the community a bit, by letting people craft and farm mats, right from there house.

Housing in wildstar seems extremely fun. But i'm worried that it will ruin the community a bit, by letting people craft and farm mats, right from there house.

This doesn't change when people doing it all standing around on top of each other not talking vs in a house. If anything it will form groups of people who will craft with one another. Also i think they said you can't do everything in your home.

I like the permissions set. So if I go on vacation I can say "hey Gyoin could you tend my garden while I am gone" and he actually gets a bonus for doing it. Really cool

This doesn't change when people doing it all standing around on top of each other not talking vs in a house. If anything it will form groups of people who will craft with one another. Also i think they said you can't do everything in your home.

Oh, I must of missed that. From what i have seen, it seemed like you could've done pretty much everything on your plot of land.

Top Bottom