What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar - "The Dominion: All Races Revealed!"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our Wildstar Podcast brought to you by
AltTabMe.com
"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"

Want to ask us questions for the next podcast but too lazy to sign up here? Send us a Tweet @ALTTABME

We are here to bring you as much information about the upcoming MMO Wildstar as well as things we are excited to get our hands on... but there is a catch. We will be doing each episode in 30 minutes or less! Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "The Dominion: All Races Revealed!" and the clock starts NOW!

Show Notes:​
01:21 Time starts​
01:23 Carbine releases the Chua as a race​
02:14 First impressions of the Chua​
05:21 Chua lore​
06:45 How the Chua fit in the dominion​
07:38 Cat interrupts the podcast​
08:46 Damian doesn't know that honey-badger don't give a ****​
10:30 Comparing the races between Exiles and Dominion​
12:52 Dominion being the bandwagon faction and comparing to horde or alliance​
18:55 Faction pride based on race choice​
19:50 Why chose Dominion?​
23:35 More race breakdown: Draken​
27:23 Lets talk Mechari​
31:52 30 second freak out​
32:22 Times up!​
Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

First thought when I heard about Chua:
Goblins in a pelt.

Don´t want to do what WoW did.
WoW had already an "established" lore behind from WC1 and WC2. Wildstar does not have this problem which is a good thing.

On the topic about player number:
I guess it would equal out to 40%-45% exiles and dominion rest.

Who is attracted to the Draken?:
Rouges.

G goes before the U. Rogues. Rouge is a red powder makeup that goes on your face.

Every race in this game has an equivalent in WoW but graphically different, and I like this. Because taking things that work and making them better is always the right thing to do, reinventing the weel is dumb imho.
I think Chua are exactly goblins/gnomes with pelts, just like the mordesh are forsaken, the aurin are taurens/nightelves etc. etc. and I think this metodology is great because it helps the player to immerse in wildstar without having the revolutionize their concept of races/lore.
I think wildstar isn't reinventing the weel, they are taking all previous games and enhancing them, taking the best from each and leaving the bad stuff (hopefully) behind, which btw, is precisely what WoW did when it first came out. Lots of hope for this title, I really want a game that will keep me busy for years, I hate switching MMO every season :p

This is one of the words that I always had problems with. Same goes for "thorought" and "Strenght" (this is how I usually write them wrong)

Rouges are overpowdered....one of the best gems of the 6+ years of WoW Forums.

Top Bottom