What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar - "The Exiles: All Races Revealed!"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our Wildstar Podcast brought to you by
AltTabMe.com
"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"
Want to ask us questions for the next podcast but too lazy to sign up here? Send us a Tweet @ALTTABME
We are here to bring you as much information about the upcoming MMO Wildstar as well as things we are excited to get our hands on... but there is a catch. We will be doing each episode in 30 minutes or less! Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "The Exiles: All Races Revealed!" and the clock starts NOW!

Show Notes:
01:00 clock starts
01:25 How to say Mordesh
01:40 What are Mordesh
03:02 Mordesh background and lore
07:25 Mordesh personality and how exiles see them
08:34 Comparing race types in exiles and dominion
09:02 Player balance between factions discussion
11:30 Which side is horde like and which side is alliance like
13:23 Why play Exiles?
15:35 Furries and rocks and zombies, Oh MY!
19:00 Exiles have alliance look, but horde lore.
21:01 Mike's phone derails the podcast
22:04 Are Mordesh elf zombies?
25:00 Other races in the Exiles
31:25 Time is more than up.

Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

Favorite quotes of this podcast:

Mordesh are Tristan as a Zombie.
The french play the alliance
Steam-Punk-Zombies -- Ohhhh Shit!
Somebody is fucking around.
I made a chick in Age of Conan to see my tits.

How awesome would it be, if mordesh when they level up they slowly decay and there is a quest that stops this decaying.

FYI "New" Warcraft lore started basically in Warcraft 3 already, at least this is what the orc campaign felt like. And in Frozen Throne RPG campaign. Also on the point of lore, I always found the relationship between Thrall and Jaina Proudmoore something special.
Also on the Alliance vs Horde thing: You had far more class-race combinations to pick from on the Alliance side than on the Horde side.

15:45 Chua are furries too.

Oh god, do not look up male Aurin unless you want to get shocked...

Good job guys :)

NOT ENOUGH TALK ABOUT THE ALCHEMY AND THE ADORABLES OCTOPUS IN THE FLASK. The Mordesh have a really soft side to them >_>

Haha Tristan jokes.

"Hey Fedex I need to send an arm. I hope delivery is on time or the brain goes bad!"

Haha Tristan jokes.

"Hey Fedex I need to send an arm. I hope delivery is on time or the brain goes bad!"

I shoulda said "notice on the door, owner was not home at time of delivery.." Call customer service.. "Ummm so I was home but I can't get to the door because you are delivering my legs,,,"

Nice p'cast yo! That's how the cool kids say it. p'cast.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Great podcast guys.
With the Mordesh, I just picture them like the black sheep of the family. The intro video they have says it best, with how the southern chick was trying to be quiet about them. The ones we just don't like talking about because they are creepy, only seem to care on how to better themselves, and looks as if they like to be secluded from everyone else. But when it comes to the end, they are on your side and you got to go with it.
With the Granok though....HULK SMASH

Top Bottom