What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar - "The Exiles: All Races Revealed!"

Favorite quotes of this podcast:

Mordesh are Tristan as a Zombie.
The french play the alliance
Steam-Punk-Zombies -- Ohhhh Shit!
Somebody is fucking around.
I made a chick in Age of Conan to see my tits.

How awesome would it be, if mordesh when they level up they slowly decay and there is a quest that stops this decaying.

FYI "New" Warcraft lore started basically in Warcraft 3 already, at least this is what the orc campaign felt like. And in Frozen Throne RPG campaign. Also on the point of lore, I always found the relationship between Thrall and Jaina Proudmoore something special.
Also on the Alliance vs Horde thing: You had far more class-race combinations to pick from on the Alliance side than on the Horde side.

15:45 Chua are furries too.

Oh god, do not look up male Aurin unless you want to get shocked...

Totally agree on the Warcraft lore already moving on to WoW lore during Warcraft 3. You see this in the smoothing out of bad vs good (humans being the douche bags in the thrall story line), while the orcs becomming pretty much misunderstood teenagers under the effects of drug addiction (demon blood). Like wise in Frozen throne they really start building up the factions of WoW (sylvanas creating the forsaken, bloodelves splitting between alliance and illidan, troll orcs and tauren becomming even friendlier etc. etc.).

On a more wildstar related discussion I'd say that the Exiles are really really similar to the horde. They are kicked out of their home planets (eastern kingdoms) and move to Kalimdor (nexus) where the alliance (dominion) chase them (nightelves being in kalimdor already are the exception to this theory). Even the races are pretty much parallel to the horde: Humans are Orcs, Aurin are tauren (yes they are small but they are the same character wise, peaceful, nature loving, but make them mad and they'll kick your butt!), Mordesh are precisely like the forsaken, and the Granok are pretty much like trolls (tribal, premitive, ancient, warloving).

I'd compare the Dominion to the British Empire, even their voice over is very British (very snobby especially in the Chua presentation).

Top Bottom