What's new

AltTabMe Style "ONYX"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
PM3fu0r.jpg

So as you can see with the release of the Achievements we also decided to push out a more streamlined version of the websites style, named Onyx.

There were some key ideas that went into the development of it:
  • More information without overwhelming you with text
  • More open space to make it more inviting without wasting space
  • Easier on the eyes but not getting too dark
  • Flexibility with browsers and mobile devices
  • Flexibility with colors by breaking out of the "WHITE black hole" we were in
  • Cleaning up a lot of older code from our first attempt at a style for a faster load experience
  • Accessibility for new members
  • Accessibility to features that might otherwise have been hidden in the layout to current and new members
In general the ideas behind the style change were to give us a more appropriate look to our gaming community while emphasizing community.

With that said, all new styles come with their fair share of possible bugs, broken bits of layout, and feedback/requests. Please use this thread to address any of the above.

For bug reports please use this as a guideline: http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?threads/like-button.2400/#post-24263

Also here is an FAQ build for the new design:
[faq=13][/faq]

I love the new look. A site that is heavy in contrasty black and white is just murder on my eyes. If anyone ever saw my attempt at a personal blog they would see just about the same color scheme as this one. Anyway, don't change it, its my favorite layout so far.

Edit: oh and my wow blog lol
http://server5th.blogspot.com/

Just as an aside, and I hope I am not jinxing myself, but it seems since the latest upgrade the site works much better for me in IE. I didn't see the errors I usually see.

Just as an aside, and I hope I am not jinxing myself, but it seems since the latest upgrade the site works much better for me in IE. I didn't see the errors I usually see.

Good to know, but don't go switching back to it at home!

OWN THIS WITH PRIDE:
H56GdU9.jpg

I thought that was extremely ironic btw without giving away too much lol.

Top Bottom