Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Howdy! My name is Finn, known in game as Chennz
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Fiiinnyy#8874

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
I hail from Phoenix, AZ, MST.
I have! There isn't one specific rule that really resonates with me, but i've always been a huge fan of mutual respect and community, and I really respect the work you guys are doing to really bring people togeethr
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
My biggest thing is just being part of a community. I wanted to follow Kadu to another server, but I was already friends with so many people on Loloi, that I didn't want to abandon it. Having people that i talk to and play with regularly is by far the most important thing for me. I had ONE conversation with a members of crafting worlds and they told me it was a great community, but my expectations have already been exceeded with all of the work you have put in/require from people who are looking to join your community. I feel like I made the right choice.

My first creative outlet was music. I started playing the drums when I was 12, learned the guitar at 15 and the piano at 16. Since then, I've learned the viola, saxophone, banjo, mandolin, Bass, cello and any other instruments i could get my hands on. Nowdays, I enjoy skating much more. My girlfriend and I try to go to the skatepark at least 3 times a week, but if i'm lucky ill get to go more.

My dad and I always used to game together when I was a little kid. lots of N64 games that I was too young to remember, but as I got older I would always be stuck on games like metal gear solid and syphon filter on the ps1. Eventually I would play a little bit of Halo and Gears of war at an amateur level before swapping to CoD and doing GameBattles with my IRL friends until I got picked to be on a real comp team and getting to scrim against some of my youtube heroes.
Right before comp gaming at my life and time away , I got really into world of warcraft. and would play that off and on until nowish.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvX sweaty boy.
I'm a VERY hardcore PvE/Crafting grinder, but I also enjoy pvp.

I really enjoy filling essential rolees and leaving DPS to other people, so in most games I'd be Healer>Tank>DPS
Never been much of a fan of 1v1's, but I do enjoy small team arenas. OPR and Wars are some of the most fun I can have right now
Outside of comp gaming teams, I've only been in guilds and things like that within MMO's, which i've always really enjoyed. I love playing with the same people and making friends. It always makes the game so much beter forr me
I'm very flexible, and love being in uncomfortable situations so that I can better myself.

I feel like i've said most of the things that are relevant.
I work early in the morning, 6am-2pm and game late at night, so I don't sleep much.
I love to skate and make artwork, so if i'm not grinding, im almost definitely doing one of those two things.
I can be reached most of the time through discord, and i'm ALWAYS down to run stuff with the community if I'm free.

E N D

Top Bottom