What's new

FPS Arma 3 - AltTabMe Police Force

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to ask all current members who play on NeverSurrender.eu to apply for the NSPD. The reason for this is there just isn't a big enough cop force online and all of us together would make one hell of a team. Mind you this is while the server is being started and if we all hate it we still have our rebels, but just being online side by side with AC and farming money is boring as fuck.

If we were all cops and could be at arms with AC it could be a lot of fun and bring some fun to the server.

So
Crake APPLIED
Grim_games APPLIED
Remainz - APPLIED
Claark - was already accepted
Zakis even though I know he hates the idea
Tanjin90

Apply :)

Our gang money can help us for now to get geared on our police characters.

Like i said for now while the server has 0 cops we can be the alter egos.

Apply here:
http://neversurrender.eu/index.php?/forum/15-nspd-applications-open/]

P.S. If we do a good job this could help set server prices down a LOT. Because if we constantly patrol and confiscate guns and vehicles from rebels the current prices of guns, guile suits and the like will have to be dropped or everyone will just be broke. This is a good way to help the admins get a feel for balancing. And it also gives us something fun to do other than coke runs.

Id gladly rock PMC if invited once the server gets going and assist the police squad but there is no way in hell I'm playing a game to do what I fucking do 8-16hrs a day for work.

Id gladly rock PMC if invited once the server gets going and assist the police squad but there is no way in hell I'm playing a game to do what I fucking do 8-16hrs a day for work.

You say that like flying drugs around is more entertaining, haha.

And people ask me why I never cook at home. HAHAHA

ugh.. I submitted my app but it looks like the forums had a rollback and it got lost..

I'll probably wait a bit before redoing it to see if they can restore the lost stuff.. le sigh

Top Bottom