What's new

FPS Arma Gang Lore and Story Final

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
xz1M9Bh.jpg
__________________________________________________________________________________________​
DASVIDANIA
A group of American Soldiers captured by Russian FSB and "turned against their own country". These were some of the finest Seals of their time, but captured at a time of revolution and unrest in the Americas. Stock markets were dropping, riots in the streets, and the military spread out amongst multiple world war scenarios across the globe. Spread too thin, this group of special ops ended up being lost in a pile of paperwork and disarray among leadership ending in one final poorly planned ops.
Turning them took time and dedication for the FSB, but ultimately the group planned their own betrayal of their country. They believed that if they could convince their captors that they were turned they could make their own rules. Some say they planned their own capture to create their own life.
At the end of the day, they were just soldiers fed up with governments and society in general. As they fought in the escalating civil war against their own people, it began wearing on who they were. Due to the worlds disarray and watching their "countrymen" kill each other for 5th greedy elite they slipped away unnoticed from their "captors" to find a place where they lived by no one else's rules but their own. At times they were freedom fighters, other times hit-men, but often they tried to shape the world through precisely timed executions.
They hid in plain sight but preferred the water to anything else. The ex Navy Seal in them meant they could always be found at a cabin by a lake or villa on the ocean. Self sufficient for food and survival. Hunters by nature. They never left each others side, without fear of capture, they were stronger together than hiding like rats or confined to skyscrapers.
An old classified document once spoke of them years after they had gone off the grid, blacked out to the point of inconclusiveness, but it was rumored: They didn't have accents, they spoke no Russian, but they were considered the most dangerous asset of the Russian Government at the time. They were known in the shadows as a passing joke however, that they only said one word: "Dasvidania" Which, in reality was two words "Do svidanya" which meant, "Goodbye", but they didn't speak Russian, right before they killed their mark.
Rumor or not the group embraced this title as they began their new journey in Altis and said "Goodbye" to their old lives.(or some garbled terrible Russian impersonation of it)
I want to give us enough room to be goofy and serious here. Our story is intense but at the same time it can be fun and playful.
So far we have
Former FSB
Pirate mentality
Like to live by the water
Donuts?Claark
B4abD3K.jpg
Das Vidania has no "higher" ranks as we all came from the same unit whether it be The Seals or FSB. However, those who wish to join the core group must go through rigorous training and will be referred to as
The Marked
Full membership is achieved by showing great roleplay, respect, maturity, and gameplay skills in whatever you excel at, be it combat, roleplay, moneymaking etc.. There will be an initiation before anyone is added to the group.
The current members left from the captured group:
The Marked:
Current In-game Name:
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use teamspeak 3 and/or mumble:
Timezone GMT:
Combat skill between 1 - 10 and why:
Roleplay Skill between 1 - 10: and why:
Teamwork Skill between 1- 10 and why:
A story from your days back in Mother Russia:
Why you did you chose Das Vidania:
Neutral
Anything with a Cream Filling and Doughy Exterior.​
Enemies
THIS IS AN UNFINISHED VERSION​

Sooo...I read the whole thing. Nowhere did I read anything about drug smuggling OR really poor driving skills....

Glad you took this and ran with it. Looking awesome. One thing I am unsure of. I think when written or typed it's one word, even though it kind of sounds like two when you say it. Dasvidania.

Translators have spelt as such "Do Svidaniya". Which roughly means, "until we meet again". Idk how accurate we wanted to be with that.

"My Zabyli" - according to Google is the Russian translation for "We are the Lost" or "We are the Forgotten"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When you kill someone you should yell "Domoi!" which means get out if here/go home

Hmm well we are kinda making a joke of it too. Since they speak no Russian. I saw that too, but was like hmm maybe we can get away with it. I made it one word spelled wrong for now.[DOUBLEPOST=1425922206,1425921398][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated the description to help with the spelling.

Still need that Classified Document from you Zakis.

OK If it is concrete then I will sit down and format it and reword it similar to police Intel briefs when I am home. I should be on later tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I fucking LOVE IT!

Oh and.....

IkeG7jg.jpg

I already got mine!

Oh I have this one too!
xiDDd34.jpg

So.....when do we start again?

Good work people! :) and I want to thank everyone that has supported the server or even just tried it out :D awesome having you guys on here.

Top Bottom