Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cupid (Greek mythology)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artemis (Greek mythology)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Keleynal

Jesus Freak
I really love the character Green Arrow, so I'm excited that there's a show about him now. Here's a trailer!

I haven't started watching yet, so I'm really hoping they keep his outsider persona intact. He's probably best described as a B-list Justice League member. If you haven't seen Justice League Unlimited, he's a great character in that.

I've actually been hoping Green Arrow would show up in a Justice League movie. This series seems to be isolated from the rest of DC though.

The whole first season is available on Netflix. Season 2 is running now, I believe on the CW network.

We were going to watch season 1 when it first came on but our schedule had other plans.

Usually youtube doesn't put full episodes up? I'll have to take a look and catch up

We were going to watch season 1 when it first came on but our schedule had other plans.

Usually youtube doesn't put full episodes up? I'll have to take a look and catch up

Good catch. I meant Netflix.

I was pulling the trailer from YouTube, so I had it on the brain.

They keep calling him Oliver, but he's nowhere near blond enough. Or Errol Flynn enough.

green-arrow-max.jpg

errol-flynn-the-adventures-of-robin-hood-3.jpeg

Seriously this is the best superhero show on TV right now. I got hooked instantly, a must see for any Green Arrow fan or hell any comic book fan. Now I say that because the action is top notch at times but the characters welllll it is the CW. Expect som.e terrible acting at times and characters that you really wish would just jump off a bridge into sharp rocks and then devoured by Cthulhu. It is almost halfway through the second season now and I still watch it weekly.

Top Bottom