What's new

Avatus Down LoTD 9/9 - Raid make up of [Tab] Members.

26b5694985091dfae25d82964593e87844.png

Lol. That subreddit is just as toxic as ever I see.
Yeah there's a big controversy. Another guild is claiming the legit world 10th, but to get it they had somewhere between 13-15 members not only with kills on it already, but with weapons that only drop from the boss. So there's a big grey area where yes, they did get the kill but should it count? A lot of people (not just lotd) are fairly salty about it and their members plus one other person like to stir up shit about it. So we stir right back, hence the toxicity. I don't really care either way I'm just glad to have killed it. We're 5th in NA officially but Illicit Activity broke up recently which makes us a bit higher I guess for active guilds with kills.

Yeah there's a big controversy. Another guild is claiming the legit world 10th, but to get it they had somewhere between 13-15 members not only with kills on it already, but with weapons that only drop from the boss. So there's a big grey area where yes, they did get the kill but should it count? A lot of people (not just lotd) are fairly salty about it and their members plus one other person like to stir up shit about it. So we stir right back, hence the toxicity. I don't really care either way I'm just glad to have killed it. We're 5th in NA officially but Illicit Activity broke up recently which makes us a bit higher I guess for active guilds with kills.
This hurt my brain so hard. It broken be it now perhaps no what is

So.. I just realized...

tr1age we could totally use some of this as a recruitment bonus for future MMO's. Some of our members are within top 5 NA for Wildstar raiding. Combine that with GW2 diving board video, BLR, HotS, and all our other games/videos, WoW veteran status's, we really do have a robust range.

Just throwing that out there.

So.. I just realized...

tr1age we could totally use some of this as a recruitment bonus for future MMO's. Some of our members are within top 5 NA for Wildstar raiding. Combine that with GW2 diving board video, BLR, HotS, and all our other games/videos, WoW veteran status's, we really do have a robust range.

We have a lot of experts across a lot of online gaming disciplines. Great idea Gyoin.

So.. I just realized...

I cleared 65 stages of endless on Plants v Zombies 2!

Top Bottom