What's new

Avengers 2: Now with more X-Men!

What do you think about adding Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to the Avengers?

• Less Wanda, more Pietro!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Pietro, more Wanda!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • More is merrier!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • WTF, where's Wolverine already?

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Apparently Elizabeth Olsen is confirmed as Scarlet Witch and Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass) is slated for Quicksilver yet nothing is confirmed at this point on that role. Not sure how I feel about Olsen being the forgotten Olsen and all. As usual I'll hold my judgement for the actual movie. ATJ would work for me though. I enjoyed him in Kick Ass.

Source: http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/10/samuel-l-jackson-confirms-elizabeth.html

Never even realized the Olsen twins had a sister. I stopped paying attention to them since Full House. Elizabeth looks like them and maybe she will be able to pull this part

yuck, she is a bad actor. Looks like they are making the characters younger too which I don't like cause they are about the same age as the rest of the Avengers in the comics.

yuck, she is a bad actor. Looks like they are making the characters younger too which I don't like cause they are about the same age as the rest of the Avengers in the comics.

Yeah, kinda like what they did with Xmen, I am still debating whether or not i liked xmen first class.

You grow accustomed to characters as they progress through a story and get attached, and as soon as another actor steps in, its immediately time to judge. I am guilty of this. Like how i don't see anyone other then Hugh Jackman laying wolverine. Or how there are so many batmans, make it stop.

Yeah, kinda like what they did with Xmen, I am still debating whether or not i liked xmen first class.

I think First Class was a nice twist on something we have already seen in the last decade. It didn't make sense to continue the Xmen storyline from the latest movies so to continue the franchise in a new direction they went younger. It tells a different story while keeping the characters fresh in your mind.

I think First Class was a nice twist on something we have already seen in the last decade. It didn't make sense to continue the Xmen storyline from the latest movies so to continue the franchise in a new direction they went younger. It tells a different story while keeping the characters fresh in your mind.

True, but i also think its funny how they take 2 movies and screw u events. In Xmen first class
Xavier gets hit by a ricochet bullet and is paralyzed while he is young, and in Wolverine he "walks" out of the plane to greet the escapees

Top Bottom