Crafter
What is your Name?

Azurezaber
---

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

Caleb.e.Thomas#5049
---

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?

I did read the rules! I like the "think about how your words would make you feel if you were having the worst day of your life" rule. I'm all for jesting but I've had some exchanges leave
me in a bad place just because of the day I was having, so I really like this rule.
---

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?

Aye Aye Captain!
---

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?

Yep!! SuperJMan is my friend and brother in law :)
--

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?

From SuperJMan!
---

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)

I want to be part of a welcoming and light-hearted social community that I can play New World with. MMOs are best played with friends, and I want a group that I can enjoy and make good experiences with as we explore :)
---

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I am in a community for Elder Scrolls Online and it has been a great experience! They helped introduce me to the harder content in the game and are responsible for the passion I have for ESO. It is great being part of such a supportive group that is incredibly welcoming to newcomers and is just focused on having fun. I consider them friends now and couldn't be happier I joined <3
---

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about you the better!
I am currently a graduate student and use video games as a way to socialize and unwind (and often-times procrastinate). I hope I can find a good community to be a part of here and hope to contribute to everybody having a positive gaming experience!
---

E N D

Top Bottom