What's new

Baldo needs some apps

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Ok, so about a week ago I purchased an iPhone 6 and upgraded from the 5. No, I didn't get the Plus because it felt extremely awkward in my hand, plus I didn't want to shell out an extra $100 just for a bigger phone. I still have the same apps from my old phone that I love AdVenture Capitalist, twitter, facebook, manga apps,etc etc but I want more!. I upgraded to the 64 gb from 16 gb so I have PLENTY of room.

I will try any free app once and see if I like it. Paid apps I will need to think about it so it will need at least 2-3 members approval :)

Send ALL THE APPS! No holding back

Nobody else? You literally have no apps on your phone. Do you have a flip phone that can only make calls?

Twitch app, Tapatalk, Reddit, Slack Chat. That's basically all I use

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Flipboard, tapatalk, slack, twitter, instagram, darksky, picframe, VSCOcam, pandroa, spotify, dropbox, google drocs, outlook to replace the email client, hearthstone, and about 10000 others.

Kindle, Instagram, Snapchat, Podcast Addict, and a few mobile games that get rotated out after a few months. Right now I am playing a game called King of Thieves.

Blizzard Authentication App, Quick Scan for QR codes, Google Authenticator, WoW-Armory,
Game wise: Infinity Blade 1+2 and also Horn are awesome huge games. Same goes with Galaxy on Fire 2 if you are into space n stuff. I had a lot of fun with the Doom2RPG if that´s your thang.

Oh! One thing you'll want to get ASAP - Final Fantasy Portal. They have a free Triple Triad game (FF8) and a FREE download of FF1 for iphones/pads for another day or two.

Fuck the pictures -

Crunchyroll
Funimation
Netflix
Spotify
Hulu
I <3 Radio
Twitch
Mapquest
Steam
Mumble
Dropbox
SQEX Authenticator
Blizzard Authenticator
Google Authenticator
Slack
MangaStorm
A+ Manga
Uber
Hearthstone

Thanks, there are a few up here that I will look into. Haven't tried King of Thieves but I will give it a go and the photo apps as well.

Oh, I actually bought the paid app (fucking $10) right before the honeymoon to watch stuff for flights. The free one is known to have issues though.
Yeah, it had major issues, wouldn't let me login and wanted me to buy the paid one to watch vids. Do you need a monthly sub as well?

Yeah, it had major issues, wouldn't let me login and wanted me to buy the paid one to watch vids. Do you need a monthly sub as well?

Nope, but it does limit what you can watch with no sub. Granted, I haven't use it in a few months.

Nope, but it does limit what you can watch with no sub. Granted, I haven't use it in a few months.
a-ha, Maybe need to look at their stock again and see if it is worth it. I only went there for the Rosario X Vampire anime. It's hard to find it anywhere else.

If you have never played angry birds, get that and try it. You can waste hours on that game. simple and fun.

Top Bottom