What's new

FPS Battlefield Emblems

Crake

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk
I should be all set to go when I get home around 5:30-6, add me on Origin! -----> CrakeEx <-----

Also, I was bored today at work and made a custom Tab emblem haha.

tiGqbTi.jpg

edit: here's one for tr1age

sSJ5YJV.png

Is there a way to upload emblems? I had to engineer that with their emblem customization.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Is there a way to upload emblems? I had to engineer that with their emblem customization.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk
Not sure. Just figured I'd give it if it can be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t found any way to upload emblems either, may be available in original release of the game though. Would be dumb if it didn’t actually...

I also want to give a tip to people who still have lag, even though they have installed the beta NVidia driver. I heard some people fix the insane lag by also enabling V-sync. This didn’t help me much at all honestly, so i don't really know if it can help or not. But it's worth trying if nothing else works i guess.

Sadly, I don’t know anything about the AMD cards. All I’ve heard about them is that changing the settings can cause DirectX to crash, weird, I know…

Decided to fool around a bit before playing.

You can unlock stuff for the emblem maker from battlepacks...thats where I got the sword. Tried to stick with our site colors.
2955061645695052396.png

I made a quick pink tab dogtag today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom