What's new

Null and Void Bavicaine - Application

Bavicaine

What is your Name?
Joe
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Bavicaine#2366
What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Broken Arrow, OK/CST
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I agree with the rules. This is good: So basically, handle yo shit.
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No, but my wife is going to apply and I like her sometimes.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I believe the culture of the community will align with mine. There is obvious signs of dedication to its members and time invested in finding more.
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I learned to carve wooden decoys as a boy. It's a long story. Though, not nearly as good as my cat story.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
I spy? Atari.. and every console from there on...
What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
The wife and I primarily played WoW. It has lost it's value.
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I like it all, but will prioritize crafting first, then PvE and then PvP. Initially hard core. Will likely pull back the reins after the first 10 days or so.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I played WoW since vanilla was guild/raid leader and lead one of the first 40 man raids in Molten Core (WoW). Was a great experience.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Dedicated. Helper. Researcher. Always willing to learn.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I'm excited to join a group of individuals that are like-minded and team oriented. I hope this game will be a conduit to meet new people
and provide a much needed social outlet (Covid-19).

There is obvious signs of dedication to its members and time invested in finding more.
It's true, what else ya wanna tell us? Huh Huh Huh!? SECRETS!!!

Though, not nearly as good as my cat story.
Oh yeah, you can't just let that hang in the air....

Will likely pull back the reins after the first 10 days or so.
Ditto when my g/f murders me for complaining I am tired and can't see...

I played WoW since vanilla was guild/raid leader and lead one of the first 40 man raids in Molten Core (WoW). Was a great experience.
As much as people give WoW shit, it was a great game of it's time and created great group content!

Always willing to learn.
IMPORTANT

(Covid-19).
Ahh good you still believe in this. APPROVED! :)

Top Bottom