What's new

Beautiful Creatures

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
I have actually been wanting to watch this movie since it came out but my wife really didn't want to. So i said "ok, i'll rent you a movie for you and your mom and i'll watch this" and i got the go ahead. I was slightly disappointed. I know a lot of people say that this movie tried to fill in the gap where Twilight left off and it could have been if it had more funding and the better main girl and guy. Don't get me wrong they were great in their rolls and i can't wait to see how they develop in the future. Overall i will give it a 7/10 and urge you to watch it and read the books.

So i decided to read the books because i had a feeling it would be a good read and i was right. It was so good i had to finish it last night/morning at 4 lol If they actually stuck to the book in the movie i believe they would have had a better approval rating.

Do the vampires look like this:
lostboys2.jpg

or this:
500full.jpg

I haven't heard of this movie but from what I can glean from pictures it just looks Twilight-similar with some Southern looking hipster flare. Is it a teen-vamp novel/movie series?

Do the vampires look like this:
lostboys2.jpg

or this:
500full.jpg

I haven't heard of this movie but from what I can glean from pictures it just looks Twilight-similar with some Southern looking hipster flare. Is it a teen-vamp novel/movie series?

Has nothing to do with vampires, it about her turning into a good or bad witch kind of like The Covenant meets Twilight. It was a alright movie but nothing great

Has nothing to do with vampires, it about her turning into a good or bad witch kind of like The Covenant meets Twilight. It was a alright movie but nothing great

Thats how i felt but they could have done some much more if they stuck to the books

Thats how i felt but they could have done some much more if they stuck to the books

Never got a chance to read the book i should do it ,but even just from watching it you could tell that something was missing it could have been a lot better with some changes

Never got a chance to read the book i should do it ,but even just from watching it you could tell that something was missing it could have been a lot better with some changes

Thats the feeling i got from it. They cut out a lot of characters, i'm gonna guess from lack of funds, and skipped quite a bit of the book. So i picked up the book and it filled in the blanks for me. I just bought it on Ibooks for 3.99. lol

Top Bottom