What's new

Behind the Avatar "Behind the Avatar" with Milleuda

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the first episode of

Behind the Avatar!

View attachment 815

Everyone has a story when it comes to why they game and I find those stories extremely interesting. But often we are hidden behind a nickname and avatar we chose for us in game.

The whole point of this is to get an insight into the player... Behind the Avatar!
  • What got you into gaming?
  • Why do you play specific games?
  • Why do you game?
  • What does gaming mean to you?
  • How has gaming helped you in life?
  • And so much more!
This is like clicking a book of lore in a game to get more information about the characters in the world you run around in, but those characters are you!

These are meant to be watched or listened to as a podcast. The visuals are there if you want them but it is also a great format for something to toss into your headphones and listen as you go!

In this episode we interview Milleuda and get some really amazing insight into his gaming life, not only as a gamer but as a gay gamer. Not that this makes it any more or less... anything... but his journey is very interesting and unique for those who have not experienced it.

Link referenced in the video: http://alttabme.com/forum/threads/the-girl-gamer-on-the-other-side.3906/

We will be doing many more of these and we wanted to open this up to TAB members first, but welcome anyone to join the series!

Come tell us your story and don't forget to let us know what you think of the new format! PM @r1age on the forums if you are interested in joining in!

Last edited:
It might be good to link to the threads you were talking about directly on the description of the video.

We didn't really talk about that one. But def applicable. :) Good find.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good stuff, guys! Great content, and I like the intro design. Gameplay was a bit distracting during some of Miley's more intense moments (ie, game crash), and opening sequence text was a bit hard to read in some frames.

Overall, great listen. Entertaining, and I don't have the balls to open up on the interwebs like that.

Excellent!
And Millie, you would do much more than just interview him given the chance /wink

Thanks for sharing, pooping the cherry, and
Thanks to Tr1age for setting this all up and the work into editing and much more I'm sure!

(sorry it took me so long to watch, busy season & more)

Top Bottom