• Guardian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engineer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigaleo62

You guys know, that we had to have one of these posts or pools about who is best in PVP, especially coming from a good experience players, that have been playing mmorpgs \o/, so hit me, with your best answers.

Warriors: will be excellent at in your face 1on1 with good to great burst dmg and defence. Eles will dominate from range and melt your face up close while blowing you off your feet in constant cyclones.

Necros: will not die. And while they are not dying they will summon hordes of undead and pestilence on u all while laughing at your futile attempts to bring their life a sliver lower.

Thieves: will run circles round u while bursting you down in seconds and right when u thought u had them, they will melt into the shadows. And the kill u from behind.

Guardians: will valliantly stand in the face of doom no matter the odds and will somehow always rise victorious.

Mezmers: will twist your head around and spin u in circles till u want to kill yourself. Then they'll start fighting.

Rangers: will kite u, stab u, and shoot u in the knee till u stop moving. Then their pets will eat u. Then theyll kite u some more.

Engineers: will keep pulling stuff outa their dam bags making u run like a headless chicken cause u won't know what to do. Then they torch u with a badass flamethrower.

Elementalist: Will AOE da shit out of you

Take your pick. Any of the above will do what u want it to.

O man.... You missed an option at the bottom. All of them! Now with more game play there might be a spec (NOT professions) or two that are found to be entirely too strong in PVP, but the great thing about this game is that every profession is viable in everything. We touched on this on Sunday night late during the stream at the end of the beta. One of the greatest things about this game and that ArenaNet/NCSoft is focusing on is balance. I am not talking about traditional class balance from other games, but balance in terms of what professions are capable of. The idea is that you can play the game the way YOU want to. I know a lot of games try and tout this but I personally feel that ArenaNet/NCSoft is succeeding in this goal and have a great chance of continuing to.

That being said I vote Mesmer. I love the idea of making your opponent lose their mind and have no clue where you are or what just happened.

I am closing this thread. It is against the philosophy of Guild Wars 2. This is a thread more attunded to a game like WoW or LoL. There is no BEST PvP Class. If you want to remake this thread under the guise of "What is your favorite class for PvP and why?" that is fine. Because this game really pushes the boundaries of teamwork and there is no reason to make a post about what we "think" is the best. When in actuality and finally a game that is created around: what we find "most enjoyable".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom