What's new

Blade and Soul

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
This game has been catching my eye lately. It's a F2P MMO made by NCSoft, the same makers of the awesome game Guild Wars 2 etc...etc....

From what I understand it was a mostly overseas game and is getting an English makeover.

It looks interesting to at least try out. The class system is different to a typical MMO. Also only certain races can use certain classes.

So far there are only 4 races and it breaks down into the super strong (I am made from dragon breathe) Gon (Male/Female) , the tiny and cute big eared Lyn (Male/Female), the graceful Yun (Female), and the ever ordinary Jin (Male/Female)

You can buy founders packs that give awesome goodies and beta access or you can signup and hope to get into their 3 remaining closed betas.

Weekend 3: Nov 24–30 [English, French, German]
Weekend 4: Dec 11–14 [English, French, German]
Weekend 5: Dec 18–21 [English, French, German]

I think it would definitely be a game to at least check out.

Its a typical korean grinder tho.

with a super big focus on pvp.

I think end game pve doesn't really exist.

The combat was amazing when I tried in over in the chinese server0. I stopped playing it after the lag was terrible. Also super excited that the NA data center will be in dallas.

Not something I think will stick in the NA scene. Kinda bummed.

Why do ALL Korean MMO's have the bag of chains sound for sword hits? It tears my eardrums out. Game looks pretty though.

Top Bottom