What's new

Minecraft Block to block to block

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
So i started casually playing Minecraft again between my other game session. After a multi hour long game of WoW it becomes a very calming setting especially now that i have figured out a way to never get bombarded by Mobs again. Something so simple that i overlooked. Light up EVERYTHING. I think i have made more torches than anything else in this game.

So i will need to take some screen shots and a few videos of my exploration into the deep unknown. I basically have this giant skyscraper that i keep adding a layer around the edge after each level so it is almost an upside down pyramid. I also have my mine changing area connected to my house so i never have to go outside.... unless i need to farm.... damn i have a swimming pool on one of my floors i can great a garden on another. damn am i a genius. Now, this is all single player so nobody can come in and help me :(

Also, i have just started playing around with the texture packs and man they are fun but i just got used to the look of all the blocks and memorized them so i probably won't keep them active and stay with my default.

I think i will build a pyramid now that i started talking about one. yeah that will be fun.

So is there anything anybody else wants to see me make or build? open to reasonable suggestions

It´s still running n stuff. But nobody comes online. Not even me. Just tell me which modpack to host.

I haven't started on the pirate ship yet but i did expand my house outwards at the top with a glass lined swimming pool that over flows.

It was amazing building because i fell so many times. BUT i placed it perfectly over the ocean so i hit the water. Went down until i could swim up and started again.
It also helped when i wanted to refill my buckets of water. Just ran and jumped off the side.

Top Bottom