Status
Not open for further replies.

Bru

Name
Bruno

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Greater Boston Area, MA

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
None yet!

Character Name(s)
Brunus or other variations of names including "Bru"

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Potentially GW2 and definitely Wildstar!

Class/Race(if applicable)

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I enjoy all of those aspects, but I think what makes a guild the most fun is the community and social aspects. So ranked in order Casual/Social, PvE, PvP

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW, GW2, LOTRO, STO, SWTOR

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I've been in a few guilds in multiple games. The most memorable were in WoW, the first guild was on Area 52 a casual family friendly guild that had a great community. I did a lot with that guild, but sadly doing well in college was more important so I left the game for a while. The second guild I joined had a similar community, a great sense of humor, and I really enjoyed playing the game with that group.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Honestly? Just browsing the web looking at Wildstar stuff and multi-game guilds.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Definitely chatty, I enjoy writing (sometimes too much lol). I'm also bringing similar interests and sense of humor.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Right now with work and grad-school maybe around 8-10 hours.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I love your website and forum setup! Simple "eye-candy". There's a note in the rules about not applying and completing the pre-req posts the same day, hoping those are more "guidelines" than rules...

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Stay active on the site a bit and get to know some folks via the forums, mumble, and chat and people will "judge" you appropriately after getting to know you =)

It's a good app, but as with everybody I would like to have some interaction before I give a sold yes. That's just my thoughts.

Ok fine!!! You have to get to know everyone first.... Booo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the above sentiment; I sense a good personality in your app but I'd like to get to know you a bit more!

Stay active on the site a bit and get to know some folks via the forums, mumble, and chat and people will "judge" you appropriately after getting to know you =)

Thanks for the quick responses, that's awesome. Sounds good! At the very least I'll be on the forums and chat getting to know you guysl. I'll be playing a little bit of the Wildstar beta, and also having a blast studying for a finance exam I have this week woo...

Happy Easter!

Your app is kinda short and it's easy to make Tab friends. I know, because I did it. Hop in mumble and have some sexy time with some sexy tabbers.

I'm going to say yes, hop on mumble and get to know the guildies. We want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us so that you know if you will be a good fit for our community.

I like you. Your name is Bru, which reminds me of Gru who is a great anti-hero. Are you an anti-hero, too?

Also, I need a new avie. These stock penguins are getting me down. Any ideas?

I like you. Your name is Bru, which reminds me of Gru who is a great anti-hero. Are you an anti-hero, too?

Also, I need a new avie. These stock penguins are getting me down. Any ideas?

That actually how I got that nickname, my ex-roommate was obsessed with that movie. She's the one that started calling me Bru! Haha now that I think about it the anti-hero label might actually suit me!

Going of the quote in your Sig I will suggest this uncharacteristically adventurous picture of LEGO Bilbo Baggins, because WHY NOT.

Ts.20121030T135624.bilbo_new1.png

Those who have interacted with him tell me. I think he rocks!

That's enough yeses me thinks. Welcome aboard and please continue getting to know everyone through gaming the forums and mumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom