What's new

FPS Burstfire Free Alpha Key

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Closed Alpha!

Greetings Operator,

We are proud to announce the Closed Alpha Test of Burstfire. Burstfire is a 5v5 competitive first-person shooter that rewards tactical thinking, intelligent combat and cohesive team play. While most modern shooters treat death as a minor inconvenience, Burstfire forces players to thoughtfully strategize by giving them only one life with which to achieve their goal. Visit our Official Website

for more info on Burstfire.

Schedule: Servers will be coming online Tuesday June 16, 3pm PDT and will be taken down Thursday June 25, 8pm PDT.

Here’s what you need to do to get set up:

1) Download and Install

the Launcher. If you have issues, you may find help here

2) Run the Launcher
3) Create a user account in the Launcher using the provided Key Code.
4) Share this code and invite your friends!
5) You are now set to enjoy Burstfire!

Steps 1 to 4 can be done prior to the testing period to speed up the proccess. Note that Game Servers will be OFFLINE until the specified date and time but you can pre-install it and be prepared.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Key Code:
BURST-FIRE0-ALPHA-00000-00000
Feel free to share this code with your friends!

Enjoy

I apologize in advance. it is BAD. lol

You might like it if you like gliding physics like CS

They literally copied Rainbow Six: Siege, but I guess that shouldn't be surprising from the people that made The War Z....

Oh sit I read about this guy...forgot he was making a new game. Glad I've had Siege pre ordered for a while now. Not gonna bother with this crap lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

From watching the game footage... it seems like a decent idea but then when you actually get a player base, it's gonna go from something tactical to a quick rush and bet 50/50 on win or lose. Not for me.

Top Bottom