Approved Car8zy's Application

Car8zy

Crafter
What is your Name?
Carson Rellinger

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Car8zy#5987

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Canada EST

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, read! The *Drama rules, resonate with me, I am here to have fun and relax and play with some dedicated people.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
YES

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Robso, recently joined and invited me

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Through my friend Robso

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I am really excited about this game, the Beta was great and I want to play at a deeper level with a group of people who are as excited as I am!

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
LEGO was my first, I am currently into 3D printing.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
I played a lot of crib going up with my family and Halo got me hooked

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Jurassic World Alive, Wingspan, Pokemon Go and 7 Days to Die are my current games. Excited to play New World with this community.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
With New World I'm mainly interested in crafting and PvE, wouldn't mind getting in to PvP too at some point.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Yes, I am part of a few discord groups and I think it is the best way to communicate and organize in game events

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Skills and helping! I am not a chatty one but always active and looking to party up.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I am Married with no kids, lots of time to play games. I have 2 dogs, I work from home and my wife and I are big gamers.

I am currently into 3D printing.
OMG... Sooo if we asked you to make the crafting worlds logo in 3D you would be like FUCK YES?

Halo got me hooked
Halo was SOO good. The Gultch FOR LIFE!

PvP too at some point.
Sooner than later my friend! We will get you into it :) My cousin hates PvP, LOVED it in New World. If they put scaling back! :)

I have 2 dogs,
Photos to the Pet section ASAP!

APPROVED!

Top Bottom