What's new

Casual VS. Hardcore - How to Coexist.

THIS. My god this. This is what I want again. GW2 didn't provide this sense of competition and achievement. This is what builds a community up better than anything if you ask me.

Kick me off the site or you're all fucked.

What's even more, Belial will have a farm. You can't take time off from a farm brotha! IT'S SO ON.

I wasn't just referring to leveling. I really wish I could stick it in your faces right now but I'm going to have to wait to even see if I'll be able to compete for the first to cap or not. Regardless though.. when I'll be playing, I'm gonna be busy getting shit done. Whether it's leveling or gear or whatever. No wasted time for me. I get to kick back and relax after I hit cap (while also farming gear) and watch everyone else struggle to make it.

Very surprised i didn't get any facepalms for mine lol Dyslexia kicked in. Thought he meant the hand in front of the face on facepalm worked the same as a highfive

just bumping a bit for exposure to remind people that some people play differently than others. With raiding underway, we like to think people are putting in the most effort they can in order to achieve the same goals - Killing Bosses.

Remember that not everyone is super skilled. That said, if you make errors, you need to do everything you can to correct them.

Remember that not everyone is super skilled. That said, if you make errors, you need to do everything you can to correct them.

+1 this. And guys if you make mistakes just say so, theres no way other people can help you and give you advice if you never admit to making a mistake. We all do it! No one is gonna give you crap (and if they do screw them! haters gonna hate) we are all here to get better, and this is the best way to do so! :)

IT'S ALIVEEEEEE.
boris-karloff-monsters-gal-431.jpg

Top Bottom