What came first the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Egg

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
Cause the internet is always right. Please vote before you watch the video.

(admin addition):Or watch BOTH VIDEOS

Then Vote...

I've always been team egg. Pretty much for the reasons laid out with the proto chicken argument.

I said Chicken, but only because eggs are 'reproductive', so don't you need something to 'produce' the egg before it can exist? That was my logic! LOL

You mean to say that eggs DO just pop into exsistence?

Edit: Just saw Stranges post ......
Haha wald, it's okay! That just strengthens the argument :p

But I think like the video mentioned actually! Evolution caused the chicken to become a reality after many tries and mutations in the genetics of its ancestors! It evolved into the chicken which one day would come out of an egg!

Nope. I meant that if the egg came first, then it too DID NOT just pop into existence. I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

This question totally forces you to actually define what a chicken egg really is! I guess it depends on that definition as well as the true definition of a chicken. I almost feel like there's no wrong answer cuz of that. Haha.

This question totally forces you to actually define what a chicken egg really is! I guess it depends on that definition as well as the true definition of a chicken. I almost feel like there's no wrong answer cuz of that. Haha.

Yes the wrong answer is the damn egg!

The egg, as the creature that laid it was not quite a chicken. Essentially as it says in the video.

EDIT: You may disagree, Tristan, but in doing so you increase my Ratings Received count by one. I STAND VICTORIOUS REGARDLESS

Top Bottom