What's new

Need More Info Christopher's Application - Constantly chewing gum

WolfHammer64

What is your Name?
Christopher

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
WolfHammer64#8424

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Currently live in California/PDT.

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes. Yes. Ultimately having a good time, but I can take games a tad bit too serious at times and playing with other like minded individuals who have that drive to win just makes the game all the more fun.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit Forum. Watching the youtube video really sealed the deal.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
To be part of a fun gaming community where the game is taken seriously.
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Both PvE and PvP
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?

I was involved in one of the largest guilds in a game called Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), it was a cool experience when everyone was active.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I’d say I have a natural talent in most video games, I love to grind my ass off and spend hours gathering or fishing when I have the time. Other than that, I like to think of myself as a pretty funny and chill person.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I spent most my life living overseas. My father was in the Army, and currently I am in the Coast Guard. Other than that, I’ve played video games for as long as I can remember and can’t wait for New World.

playing with other like minded individuals who have that drive to win just makes the game all the more fun.
You may find we have the collective mindset to have fun. Winning not always included. Like we could wipe 200 times on a boss and still be like,
Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

To be part of a fun gaming community where the game is taken seriously.
Yeah again, as you could see from our video, "Maturity" is to dancing... we are mostly mature cause we are old as fuckkkk.
We really don't take the game seriously at all. We enjoy it is much as possible but rl and priorities such as families and the like come first.

I was involved in one of the largest guilds in a game called Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), it was a cool experience when everyone was active.
Not to be debby downer but we will also not be a huge company. We are not rushing to take a town. We are just here to enjoy one another's company in the company while playing New World together.

I love to grind my ass off and spend hours gathering or fishing when I have the time.
Fishing in this game is pretty sweet.

I spent most my life living overseas. My father was in the Army, and currently I am in the Coast Guard. Other than that, I’ve played video games for as long as I can remember and can’t wait for New World.
Can you take a moment and read the responses above and make an educated decision if this is still the place for you? Our recruitment post should also talk about how we put quality of community over "hardcore" gaming. We just wanna make sure you find a company and community you are happy with long term. :) Thanks!

Top Bottom