What's new

iPhone Clash of Clans

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So I am playing Clash of Clans and having a fucking BLAST. It is cross compatible on the iphone or ipad although I enjoy the ipad experience a lot more.

If anyone else is playing tell me and we can theory craft.

So far I have made base defenses built around the idea of bunkering in and upping my resources as fast as possible. Then when you get your town hall destroyed because it is easy to attack, you get a free shield so you cannot be attacked. This gives me time to upgrade my defenses.

Why?

1. When upgrading the building no longer defends.
2. Shields help me to take advantage of the long build times for higher defenses.
3. I gain a lot of trophies because people go after my resources first but usually fail due to a seriously high defense build.
4. I gain more than I lose through gold runs.

Here is a small tutorial on not losing trophies but still getting max resources on an attack:

I can explain more if there is interest as well as post some videos etc. Here are my level 5 and 6 base builds:

Level 4
View attachment 420

Level 5
View attachment 421

You can build them here: http://clashofclansbuilder.com/

Gah, this makes me want an iphone, but i am grandfathered into the unlimited data package with my current phone. I dont want to mess that up because i heard if you got a new phone they can kick you out of the grandfathered in plan

Nicknames Painmaster.

Lvl is like 4? just kinda got started. Probably will upgrade it again today to 5[DOUBLEPOST=1367439469,1367438979][/DOUBLEPOST]wow i just guessed at your nickname on gamecenter lol

Bald you base is very open to attack the corners aren't safe people can spawn on them. Essentially ignoring all your defense for your rssources. Look at the layouts above,

I'll see what i can do today about it. I wish they couldnt spawn outside those corners. 1 out of 5 get past my defense.

Kinda dragging now, i hope like twice a day. Morning and then at night. Always have my base attacked and losing gold and the purple stuff. Getting harder to defend my keep. Trying to get enough purple stuff to buy the dark matter drill but every time i get up i get attacked and loose it. :(

Top Bottom