What's new

Congrats Tristan on your short film award!

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
For those of you who don't know, Our illustrious leader makes films and shoots pictures in the real world when he is not here doing vidja gaems. Well he shot 2 short films in this past year and just posted to twitter that he won an award for one of them: Dancers of NY

CDoKl2yW8AEIL9g.jpg

Congrats man! Hope this is just the first of many and a very long and fruitful career in a field you obviously love.

Our little tristy-poo makes us so proud. I'm putting it on the fridge

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

hahaha Crake
and thanks :)

Yeah I just got back from the Toronto HOTDOCS film festival where I was teaching mobile filmmaking. Dancers of NYC is actually a winner in Zurich as well and I am going there at the end of the month for that festival.

Romance in NYC is now currently selected for 3 festivals.

View attachment 639 View attachment 640

Thanks for the shout out! Appreciate it!

Serious question: do you plan on moving on to longer film genres? would you want to direct a full length movie ever?

Awesome! Someday if you make it big I can brag to my friends that I once hung out with a famous movie director and we had champagne and got denied entry into a nightclub cause he wore the wrong type of boots!

Because me being able to brag is the most important reason for you to follow your dreams.

I'll boot up my flip camera

edit: um.. can we actually do a short film competition?

Top Bottom