What's new

GW2 Cross-class Duo's - Thief/Thief, Thief/Ranger - Any others?

Stormcrown

Ambush Build, Meant for Duo'ing with another Thief! (Duo build inside the link!)

Here is another one, with a ranger.

Both of these focus on setting up traps in a narrow area.

As much as I want to take credit for them, I found them on that website and really love the "duo" idea.

I'd be interested if these idea's could work in sPVP, as the area's are much smaller, but probably provide more narrow area's to perform the ambush in. Better objectives to guard as well.

Does anyone have any other combo idea's? I feel the Thief is one of the best classes for this idea because of the trap idea. It provides a lot of ambush power and CC.

Edit: Here is another one by the same user (Kysin), it pairs a Warrior and Guardian to form the Commander and Lt Commander. A support-type group.

Stormcrown, this looks like SO much fun to play with... I would so be down for that. Wow. Reminds me of playing with Mo/A's and doing stupid smite crap... that or BoA sins in AB.

Stormcrown, this looks like SO much fun to play with... I would so be down for that. Wow. Reminds me of playing with Mo/A's and doing stupid smite crap... that or BoA sins in AB.

Yeah, The guy who made these is my hero. I'm planning on making an entire team of 8 for sPVP and having 4 Duo's. But sadly you need the game to do that. I could do some random theory crafting but just seeing the spell icon and text doesn't give you a good idea of the build. You need cast times, range, cooldowns, etc, to properly execute a build.

Top Bottom