What's new

Crowfall: Team Up With Others in the Battle!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
ArtCraft released a full 20-minute Q&A yesterday for Crowfall, which answers some vital questions including the design of three new members: the Confessor, Knight and Legionnaire, and the philosophy for designing group-based combat, as well as the relationship between weapons, powers, attacks and damage.

Game designers Thomas Blair and Tully Ackland directly answer the question related to the designgroup-based combat. "It forces you to take different archetypes with you," the developers said. "It makes the battlefield more interesting."

The combat is being balanced between groups, If you hate teaming up with others, then it’s the wrong game for you.

Also, the topics for this episode include the designers' thoughts on Crowd Control powers, and the implications that the physics model will have on projectiles.

Source:Official Site

• Kinda crazy that DRs had to be explicitly mentioned for stuns, but based on the examples they gave from their previous games... makes sense.
  • I like seeing damage types again. I haven't played a game with that mechanic in ages.

• Kinda crazy that DRs had to be explicitly mentioned for stuns, but based on the examples they gave from their previous games... makes sense.
  • I like seeing damage types again. I haven't played a game with that mechanic in ages.

I just love that they are balancing for teamplay not 1 on 1's gonna piss off the show boaters but great for us!

Top Bottom