What's new

Cube World!

Sounds like fun, but they won't let me buy it!!! RAWR... well, I'm just going to sit on that page Fen posted and see if I can get it going :)

Early morning is when it is easiest to connect. That's how I got it yesterday.

Was playing from lvl 2 to level 4 on the Tab server that Tr1age is hosting. I went and did my first dungeon. It was awesome. Water mage solo with my collie pet dog. Got a few pieces of gear and blueprints. Managed to solo the boss by running around a pillar a bunch. Only died once to a big group of mobs I agro'd.

Did some crafting and weapon upgrading. I upgraded my staff with a bunch of wood blocks. It only let me add to the front side of the staff, but in game it shows all the extra blocks.

It's probably best that anyone who is gathering only gather for the items they need i.e. iron for swords, wood for staffs or wands, otherwise you will spend all your time gathering lol. The game needs a chest that you can put stuff in and open with your other characters.

The game needs a chest that you can put stuff in and open with your other characters.

If you want to do this you can:
1. drop it and have another person pick it up and drop it for your 2nd character
2. create a new world, spawn in and drop the item. then log out and send your 2nd character to that same fresh world, where he can pick it up

Not convenient, but doable at least.

Did some crafting and weapon upgrading. I upgraded my staff with a bunch of wood blocks. It only let me add to the front side of the staff, but in game it shows all the extra blocks.

Use the middle mouse button to rotate the weapon so you can place blocks on the sides/back.

hang gliding: if you press enter while holding forward you dont drop till you hit enter again. It uses all your stamina though.

hang gliding: if you press enter while holding forward you dont drop till you hit enter again. It uses all your stamina though.
But you stay elevated even if energy runs out or something? Because I just tap space bar to stay elevated and decrease stamina slowly.

But you stay elevated even if energy runs out or something? Because I just tap space bar to stay elevated and decrease stamina slowly.

Yes. It's a bug. You can't move because the chat box is opened but it keeps you moving in a semi-straight line. If you climb a really tall mountain/tree and just jump off, you can get pretty far using this tactic.

Yes. It's a bug. You can't move because the chat box is opened but it keeps you moving in a semi-straight line. If you climb a really tall mountain/tree and just jump off, you can get pretty far using this tactic.
I don't like it, I probably won't use it.

I can see it as a way of fucking with somebody. Put them on the auto fly in a random direction from the highest mountain they find.

its only useful if you need to get across a map or something

Or you could.. I dunno... run around and explore normally, and get to vantage points to use the glider legit, like it's intended. <_<

Top Bottom