What's new

Current iPhone Fad - Trivia Crack

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Really really numbed down Trivia in a turn based fashion. Also a giant slew of Micro Transactions for buffs and power ups. That said, I've fallen into the trap of playing this game. I mean, I suck at trivia, but I am beating the hell out of the randoms I play against.

Anyone play? Challenge me - wocki8888 (old old old email that is apparently used for facebook).

It's an easier version of Trivia Pursuit that has questions created by the players. It's fun if you can keep a game going but the people I ended up playing with forgot about their turns and the games fizzled. I also don't think the trivia itself was all that hard so the competition wasn't that great.

It's an easier version of Trivia Pursuit that has questions created by the players. It's fun if you can keep a game going but the people I ended up playing with forgot about their turns and the games fizzled. I also don't think the trivia itself was all that hard so the competition wasn't that great.

It's a confidence booster. I'm on quite a streak. I tend to finish games by the 6th round or so, with some outliers to the 10th.

I am awful at trivia so will probably avoid this one lol

I'm usually terrible too, but this is actually easy trivia. Plus there are six categories, and you can challenge your opponent for a "duel" to take their pieces in a gamble (so for pieces you don't typically earn quickly, you can game your way of obtaining it).

I don't care to play, I just want to take a second to rant about this though. People always are asking me to answer their trivia questions for them, because I am good at trivia. No. I will not cheat for you. Stop asking.

Top Bottom