What's new

D&D Video Archives

Exittus

Fairy Princess
Hello all! As our D&D session just started, I wanted to record them and put them here for all of you to enjoy! Sorry for the low recording quality on the first video, I will try and mess with my settings for the next one. Now without any further adieu, CURRENT VIDEOS BELOW!

EDIT: 1) I record all videos in HD, so make sure you're watching at top quality! It sometimes takes like 24 hours for the option to pop-up, though. 2) Since there are lots of videos now, I spoilered all of them so as not to take up soooooo much room/space in the OP.

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 1: 1/31/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 2, PARTS 1 AND 2: 2/7/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 3, PARTS 1, 2 AND A RETCON: 2/14/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 4: 2/21/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 5: 3/8/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 6, PARTS 1, 2 AND 6.5: 3/14/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 7: 3/22/2015

D&D CAMPAIGN"SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 8, PARTS 1 AND 2: 3/28/2015

I have faith in you Gyoin!

Although, I do kinda wanna see shit hit the fan too. Cause, funny.

Lol

Getting super excited to play again Saturday!

Exittus, would you mind if I posted this in a few other places? Get some TAB exposure as well as just sharing the silliness :p

Allow me to tell you story of Little Boy Who Drown in Borscht:

Once was boy. Stronk! He eat many Borscht.
One day, boy not stronk, he eat bad Borscht.
Boy drown in Borscht.

Mother sell body at market, buy goat.

Goat used for Borscht.

Morale of story is this: be quiet or I kill you with arrow.

Typhor

Spell Scroll
Scroll, varies

A spell scroll bears the magical words of a single spell, written in a mystical cipher. Using an action to read the scroll allows you to cast the spell without components.

If the spell written on the scroll appears on your class’s spell list, and the spell’s level is one that you can normally cast, you cast the spell successfully. Otherwise, you must make an Intelligence (Arcana) check to see if you can successfully cast it. The DC equals 10 plus the spell’s level. On a failed check, reading the scroll only consumes its magic with no other effect.

The level of the spell written on the scroll determines its spell’s saving throw DC and attack bonus, as shown on the following table:

Did we ever figure out the scroll that we found?

Blah can someone remind me to upload Session 2's video tonight when I get home? Can I like tag myself or set a reminder on this thread? Haha

Top Bottom