What's new

D&D Video Archives

In my OP I forgot to add the disclaimer that these are UNEDITED. So there will be awkward pauses, down-times, we take breaks every once in a while, so yeah. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK :)

D&D CAMPAIGN "SHADOWS OF THE PAST" SESSION 2, PARTS 1 AND 2: 2/7/2015

Typhor
Gyoin
Indicted
@Mr.Boston
Milleuda
sweetloaf
Baldoraxx
And I can't remember any other names of people who were interested. Soooo yeah. :p

I've updated the main topic with the videos! I'll keep that up so we don't have to dig to find upcoming videos ^_^

Also, I'll try to do a better job of not stalling in combat. I was left with no options spell wise and a bit frazzled of the "best options" which was, as much as I hate it, run. I'll try not to go check to the book for ideas because, quite frankly, that was probably the worst thing I could've done XD

I've updated the main topic with the videos! I'll keep that up so we don't have to dig to find upcoming videos ^_^

Also, I'll try to do a better job of not stalling in combat. I was left with no options spell wise and a bit frazzled of the "best options" which was, as much as I hate it, run. I'll try not to go check to the book for ideas because, quite frankly, that was probably the worst thing I could've done XD

Hey no worries at all, we have all been there.

As we get higher level, we will have more to do, too, so that will help!

Not sure how many people watch/plan to watch these videos...

But for those that do, please let me know how the two video format works (the play session split up) versus just the one really long video.

Whatever makes it easiest for you guys to watch, hold your place, etc, I wanna make sure I do that.

Not sure how many people watch/plan to watch these videos...

But for those that do, please let me know how the two video format works (the play session split up) versus just the one really long video.

Whatever makes it easiest for you guys to watch, hold your place, etc, I wanna make sure I do that.
I'm still working on the first video (mostly during commutes to/from work) but I'll let you know which I like better.

I've personally gotten into the trend of listening to D&D podcasts as of late. The formats seem to be between 45 minutes and 90 minutes. If you wanted to do the split, that'd probably be the more common approach.

Not yet, it takes super long with our internet to upload it. Will probably do it when I go to work tomorrow so there is no one here to interrupt it XD

Excellent! Thanks ^_^

If I was at all savvy in doing this I'd do it for you, but this is my worst area of techy....

Session 5 is officially up and in the OP! THAT IS WHERE I WILL BE LINKING ALL VIDEOS FROM NOW ON (as opposed to OP + in the comments).

Important Info & Reminders:
1) I record in HD, so when you are watching, make sure to check if the 1080P version is available (it sometimes takes 24 hours for the option to pop up)
2) I have started using spoiler tags in the OP to get rid of all the clutter since there are now lots of videos up there and stuff so, hopefully it's cleaner/easier to access!
3) I HAVE A NEW CHARACTER IN DND. WATCH THE LATEST VIDEO TO MEET HER!!!!

And sorry for the short session this week! I was getting a bit loopy from PAX exhaustion and desperately needed to nap. Hopefully next week we will be extending our session a bit and make up for lost time!

And sorry for the short session this week! I was getting a bit loopy from PAX exhaustion and desperately needed to nap. Hopefully next week we will be extending our session a bit and make up for lost time!

I admire your dedication! I passed out after I unpacked.

Psh, no worries! Completely understandable AND it makes for an EPIC next session so woooooo

Yes! Maybe we can start earlier and last a bit longer and just make sure we take a solid like... 15-20 minute break mid point so we're not burnt out completely by the end haha

SORRY I HAVE BEEN LAGGING IN THE UPLOADS :(
No hate.

Finally got sessions 6, 7 and 8 up in the OP. So we are totz current again

YAY!

Top Bottom