Dan's Application

Approve this application?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

HmHm
Name
Daniel Dube (Pronounced as Doobie, yes it's 'awesome' or that's what I have been told by a lot of people (cough druggies))

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
None, but would like to make some. It's pretty boring playing alone to be honest.

Main Character
GodGave (From GW1) Read below for character name for no GW2 Main character name given.

Character Name
I wish to not release the name at this time, since it will not be saved from GW1 (I think it's a really sweet name, therefore I do not want anyone to steal it) Hope you understand :)

Race
Asura

Profession(Class)
Thief

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Honestly, i'm not really much of a PvP kind of person, basically because I am terrible at it. I get too much adrenaline and get nervous and hit random buttons lol.

I would be more of a PVE and Casual/Social kind of person to the guild. I would love to get out and do adventures and find all the hidden puzzles and such that I have seen from some youtube videos.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I played WoW for a few months at a time, total would probably be 1 year. I played with my Air Force buddies and we had a pretty good time. We were basically just a leveling guild, not much 10man stuff.

I also got into Rift, which for me I like much more than Wow. It had much more crisper graphics, that being said it should.. It was a newer released game. I played that for about, 3 months. Got to the level cap, did a lot of runs and got some tier items.

Got GW1 the day it came out, a friend of mine told me to get it. I did, he never did. So I ended up playing alone (funny..) Ended up playing alone most of the time. Got a couple characters to 20, before any of the expansions came out and quit, then came back after all the expansions came out, including EOTN. Made a new account and had a few characters, only 1 character to 20, which was a Human Ele. I loved her, she was probably my favorite character to play, other than the Hunter.

I was into Maplestory when it came out in Beta. Went back and forth with it since. Finally quit after I got my thief to 200, got it there in 1 month of hardcore grinding. Been out of that for about.. I would say 7 months or so.

I think that's about it..

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was a part of a guild in Rift. They were hardcore bossers. I ended up getting booted out since I wasnt able to make one run. Which was kind of lame, but I didn't hold it against them. I ended up quitting after I got kicked. I didn't want to deal with the kiddy drama they dragged into it.

I was in a guild with my AF buddies like I stated above. We partied together and did quests and such. It was a real fun time. I enjoyed it. I got to max level and we kind of all drifted after that. We weren't much of a bossing guild so we went our separate ways and started to play other games.

How did you hear about the Guild?
I was browsing through facebook and saw the GW post about your diving board video. I always like seeing a guild that did more than just play the game for what it is.

Back when I played Americas Army (FPS), I too used to make clan videos and it was really fun to see what ideas you can come up with. I would really love to be a part of it. I think it would be awesome.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I am quite chatty at most time, I like to make people laugh and I think i'm really good at that.. I am extremely helpful, sometimes too helpful. Like for example, My friend and I played CA together (FPS) and there was a savings on some boxes that are random weapons, and I spent a little too much money on it, lol. That's no reason to choose me of course. You can ignore that if you wish.

I know a bit about websites, such as setting up forums and I used to do web design when I was younger, that was the jazz back then. It kind of died, a lot of people used to do it. I can make videos and such, I used Sony Vegas and Fraps.

I'm not really sure what else you wish to know.. I suppose just ask and I'll include them in.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Of course. More than one is well than enough for me.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Note that i'm not here because of the video. The video was merely an ad like what you would see on TV. Like for example a McDonalds commercial, your usually reaction would be like "Hm.. I could go for a McFlurry right now.."

It was merely something that got me interested in wanting to search out for a guild. I chose to make an app because it seems like you guys and gals have a structured guild, and you know where you want to go with it.

I hope my app wasn't too much of a ramble and that you could understand what I wrote.

Block of text. :)

I still find it hilarious that people list Maple Story as a game experience! XD but still, 200. Kudos! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom