What's new

MOBA Date and Time availability for Smite nights!

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Alrighty guys and gals. I'm hoping we will be able to get a weekly or bi-weekly Smite night rolling along shortly. I need to know everyones availability for nights. It seemed like Wednesday 8-10 worked for most everyone, so we will start from there and see if we need to change things around.

I will update the below time if need be.

Date and Time so far: Thursday 8-10 P.M. (Eastern Time Zone U.S.)

Sheeld,Gyoin, OneWhoRuns, Simpwn, dainjre (We will have a LoL night next week), Cameron, NeverSayNo Panda, HRPJamadinFTW

That time works for me. Tues-Thur 8-10 EST works as well.

I like the idea of switching between LoL and Smite each week.

That time works for me. Tues-Thur 8-10 EST works as well.

I like the idea of switching between LoL and Smite each week.

I think that's a good idea. I know we have a a good amount of people playing both and we can switch it up each week to spread the love around.

I'm fine with the times, but can't say I will exist 100% of the time. Case by case basis, I will exist or not exist :p

I'll be available most nights from 8-10 with it really changing on a weekly basis atm, i do like the idea of switching up the moba we play each week and id love to see us branch out and start doing other games on a weekly basis.

I'd definitely be up for some League and am willing to help teach what I know or suggest builds to help people improve who are new to the game. Smite is good too although I'm not at a level there where I feel like I can help people. However since my schedule is changing on Monday, 8 eastern is right when I'd be getting off on a normal work day, so I would be late to most of these.

Once you have everyones times please turn this into a recurring event instead of a thread so it shows under events. :)

I don't get home from class til 9 - 9:30 pm Monday-Wednesday. If I get out early or if you do something Thursday night I'd join in.

I wish i could join, but i am avaliable only at weekend couse when it's 8 PM EST, in Poland there is 1 AM or something about this if my math is correct. So it's deep night for me cause i have to go to school early on 8 AM and I have 8-hour lessons. Maybe you'll try to find 1 day at weekend or something, i would be really happy to play with you :)

I wish i could join, but i am avaliable only at weekend couse when it's 8 PM EST, in Poland there is 1 AM or something about this if my math is correct. So it's deep night for me cause i have to go to school early on 8 AM and I have 8-hour lessons. Maybe you'll try to find 1 day at weekend or something, i would be really happy to play with you :)

Boo :( We could probably pull some weekend playing time here and there for you. The easiest solution is for you to move to U.S east coast :)

Great idea! I may need to brush off the ol' Lol account, relearn how to play after a good year but besides that interchanging week in week out sounds sweet im definitely in!

Its been ages since I've played Trolllllll-LOL-LOL-LOL....sorry, old grudges. I am game to get some practice in though, see how things progress with more active friend lists! Also, If we ever get enough people I really am looking forward to having an AltTabMe smite tourney again with the different teams! That way a TAB team always wins vs. our 3 or 5 man team getting Smote 3 times in a row!

Top Bottom