Status
Not open for further replies.

dave

What is your Name?
dave

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
dave6783

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
MA EST
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
yes. nothing really stands out, they're what I would expect.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
yes

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
no

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
that internet link (no idea)

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I want to share gathering/crafting info

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
idk guitar maybe

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
back in the day we turned our linen closest into a game closest. we had 4/5 shelves with most board games available

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
I'm a Grand Master Crafter in ESO. I usually gravitate to crafting/gathering in the games I've played.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PVE really. I did a lot of WvW in GW2 to get the legendary armor sets.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I was a linkshell leader/co-leader in FF11 and FFXIV.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
helping

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

This application does not have enough information and has been rushed. If you wish to re-apply please actually read the rules and guidelines as well as taking your time to fill out the questionnaire, we hope to see another app soon! For now this is being denied.

Look sometimes a community is not going to be the right fit for you. Please avoid sending private messages to the admins of Crafting Worlds if you get denied here. We even said he could fill out another app. But this conversation has pretty much solidified what we picked up on, it would not be a good fit. We hope he finds the right community, but sometimes not all communities are a good fit. (this is why we said to re-read the rules. Avoiding drama and making choices best for you, is part of our rules)

We do wish him Best of luck!

1630360152529.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom