What's new

Deadpool movie

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Time to start the hype train. Who's getting stoked? Me for one. Seems like they are gonna do at least a half decent job.

Ryan Reynolds Addresses the Deadpool PG-13 Rating

I thought they confirmed it was R now? At any rate consider me fucking hyped.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry on my phone and half asleep lol. I'll check it out.

OK that was great. BTW everyone in agreement Ryan Reynolds is perfect for Deadpool?

BTW everyone in agreement Ryan Reynolds is perfect for Deadpool?
meh I recognize his voice from other stuff too much. I am gonna have a real problem not thinking "thats not deadpool, thats ryan reynolds doing cosplay." The video in the OP was totally like that for me.

He should really put on a different voice like gravely or something to help suspend disbelief.

meh I recognize his voice from other stuff too much. I am gonna have a real problem not thinking "thats not deadpool, thats ryan reynolds doing cosplay." The video in the OP was totally like that for me.

He should really put on a different voice like gravely or something to help suspend disbelief.

<evil>
NOTHING can stop Ninja Van Wilder

(I wonder if Taj Mahal Badalandabad will be in it?)
</evil>

Well played marvel. Now they are advertising it like a chick flick to trick your girl into going with you on Valentines day.

90fDoYI.jpg

deadpool2.jpg

deadpool3.jpg

I'm totally excited. I told the BF this is what I wanted to do for Valentines Day :D
thats the right type of gf right there. Knows what deadpool is all about and she he asks him to go for valentines day.

I've already seen a few screenshots of girls getting tricked with these adds on imgur.

I've always been a fan of doing non-romantic things for Valentine's Day. We do mushy cutsy lovey dovey things all the time....so it makes perfect sense to do non-romantic things for the day when all things romantic will be swamped :)

I've always been a fan of doing non-romantic things for Valentine's Day.
5 things that came to my head:
Watching Die Hard
Going to a mud wrestling match
Driving to your mother-in-law
Any kind of construction work
Doing your taxes

even though I admit that the last one is probably romatic for Gyoin

Nah...it would be fun stuff just not traditionally V-Day things. We'd do things like Go Karts, comedy shows...strip clubs... :)

Pretty much anything that wasn't lovey dovey romantic stuff where it was sure to be high priced and swamped because everyone else was doing it on Valentine's Day.

Top Bottom